or Connect

Posts by Jman32

If you have an athletic swing and are looking to but in work in to the game, you do not want a GI iron. You should stay with the irons you have and take lessons or buy a "blade" like iron set. 20 years ago I was in high school and took lessons. I had a decent swing. The pro suggested that I buy a set of mizuno forged blades. My father played and told me not to get them. I was a big mistake. If you have the itch to buy something and have basics of a goods wing buy a more...
Just go for titlest or mizuno. You can't go wrong wih either one. If fitted correctly, they are both great
what he said! i would add most any sonartec fairway wood.
i found the LM in PGA superstore to be fairly accurate.  however i did get some false readings: one drive i had a 150mph SS, 203mph ball speed, 350 ball carry. i also had a 125 mph SS   my normal swing was 105-108mph     where were you fitted?
i was in a brand new PGA superstore, they have aboutGolf 3track.   my longest carry was mid 260's; with most in the 250's range.   i was not their for a fitting, i was their to practice my swing.  i did try some other drivers out of curiosity.   i was also hitting my sonartec 25* hybrid.  the system said my SS was 95mph and carrying 210-220.   the more i think about it, it probably is me and not the monitor.  SHOCKING!   i guess i will need to put in more work...
pretty solid.  i was around the center, some a drop higher on the face, some a little toward the toe, but still getting "good wood" on the ball.  i can say i really didn't "nut" or "destroy" the ball dead center.   when i am swinging well on the course i can get to 280-300 range.  i very rarely get over 300
The balls were clean, but they did not have a premium ball pattern. For drivers it should not matter too much. Don't have other numbers to compare to. This was my first real session on one
Hi Guys   i am a new member, but not to golf.  i am in my late 30's and been playing for 25 years.  i have been as low as an 8, i have not been playing much for 2 years and probably around a 14-16.   i just spent a bunch of time hitting my driver (as well as other clubs) on a launch monitor with the following results: Club: 9* Ping I15 stiff stock ping shaft Swing speed: 105-108 ball speed: 142-149 spin: 2400 +/-600 launch 13-18*   when i hit what i felt was a...