or Connect

Posts by DaNutz303

Isn't "American" just as generic.     I mean we aren't the only country in the "Americas"
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR driver!   Rickie Fowler -2 Louis Oosthuizen -2 Justin Thomas -2
Not exactly true.  Record in pool play does impact your position and payouts.  2-1 players will be T17; 1-2 will finish TXX depending on how many 2-1.  Ext.
@mvmac  Thank you for spending so much time looking over my daughters swing and giving some good advice.  It makes some good sense what you are saying.  Prior to what you see in this video she used to really pull her hands and club straight in and around on her takeaway.  So what you see in the video above is an exaggerated change from that.   @mvmac @boogielicious @maddog0512 @cedrictheo Thanks for the kind words on my son.  The swing he has amazes me as well.  It is...
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ Last Summer My current handicap index or average score is: Generally between +3 - +7 through 9 holes (9 year old girl tee lengths) My typical ball flight is: slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: More consistent center club face contact and the push right off toe.     This is my 9 year old daughter.  I have had 2 recent back surgeries so I cannot share my own swing at this time.  My daughter...
They don't show the groups until the back 9.  You will see coverage start when players enter Amen Corner.
They apparently have it at the Masters this year.  Track is available on masters.com and the iPad.  It is sweet and superior to the regular pgatour.com site.
Day One – Friday 1 point for each correct answer 1) EURO 2) 2 3) 1 1/2 4) USA Day Two- Saturday 2 points for each correct answer 1) 2 2) USA 3) 4 4) Euro Day Three Sunday 2 points for each correct answer. 1) 6 2) 2 3) 4 4) lose 5) lose 6) win 7) win 8) tie 9) tie 10) win 11) 3 12) 3 13) 1 14) 3 1/2 15) USA 16) 10 Bonus. 7 points for correct answer, 3 points for correct hour. 17) With the 1st singles match heading out at 11:40am and the last 1:45PM local time,...
I was cleared to swing a golf club 6 weeks after my microdisc surgery and I was obviously not rushed back.  This isn't a fusion or disc replacement.  A standard micro disc surgery is not a big deal.  He will be walking around today.  My guess is he is back by the US Open.
I agree with you 100%.  It isn't helping his golf game and I would argue it has hurt it.