or Connect

Posts by Vinsk

If it was because I beat a child or slugged a woman and dragged her like a piece of meat? Yep. You can call me a lousy a Dr. and a horrible person. Rehabilitate? LOL! Boy are you in La La Land. Yelling at your wife and being short tempered is grounds for counseling. Beating a child with a stick or having it in you to knock a woman to unconsciousness is not a subject for rehabilitation. I've spent years and years around those kind of people. They are not capable of...
@@mmoan2 I couldn't disagree with you more. From what you wrote, how can there be thousands of College and NFL players who are great guys with great families and never had any problems with the law? They lift weights and hit hard every game too. Hell, I played college football and did MMA and I'm a physician now. Playing a rough sport hardly gives an excuse to beat a child or knock out a woman. These guys are low life thugs. Period. They don't care about life or people....
@iacas True Erik. The problem is I'm hitting off nice grass not mats and my terrible shots on the course are happening on beautiful flat well manicured fairways just as much as in rough or uneven lies. You're right about finding GOOD instruction. I need to search my area I guess. I just moved to Colorado and am sure I can find a good one. Do you by chance know any instructors in the Denver/Fort Collins/Greeley/Loveland area? Or, How would I go about getting lessons...
It's nice to hear others out their frustrations here. Seems a lot us have this commonality. Maybe I should take a break. But that's like telling a smoker to take a couple weeks away from cigarettes. Playing poorly isn't fun guys. I can take a walk anywhere and enjoy the outdoors. I live in Colorado for ****** sake! LOL. If I just wanted to enjoy myself there are a million ways to do that. I play golf because I love the challenge, true. But like any other sport I've...
@DIABLO, I'm left handed. I have focused on keeping my right arm straight but not stiff. I don't have the flexibility that many players like Erik have. I've seen photos of Ernie Els where his left arm is completely straight and completely vertical (perpendicular) to the ground. This is physically impossible for me. I've had some shoulder injuries from MMA and college football. After GMS program in Colorado I was doing the best ball striking I've ever done. My biggest...
Awesome Erik! Well deserved. Your scientific yet clear explanations are some of the best I've ever come across.
Childish. I'm not fat. You I could handle with ease. I fly first class because I spent years in school to earn the money to do it. It's my opinion and I haven't read anything convincing me reducing another persons limited space is an ok thing to do. You assumed I'm fat, I'll just assume you're a low income uneducated plug. Fair enough?
Erik you couldn't be more wrong. The seats aren't hinged. If you recline the seat that my knees are already touching it pushed more on my knees. If what you stated is true, then how can my knees crammed against a seat prevent the seat from reclining? Unusual for you, but you're totally wrong on that. Also, poor logic regarding 2" no comfort no discomfort. If I pressed a 2x4 against your knee lightly, then without moving your knee I pressed it another 2"...you'd be pretty...
Set the seat back the tiniest bit? Stupid. You cannot tell me that brings you so much comfort they it's worth disturbing the person behind you. Not just leg room, if they have their tray down you're disrupting them. 2" offers zero comfort for reclining but when your knees are crammed against the seat 2" less is horrific. To the silly comment about paying for better seats, you're missing the point entirely. I always fly first class I'm just making a point. But someone...
Nope. Never recline. It's not like you get such an amazing amount of comfort by the few inches you get when reclining. However, for big guys like me every single inch of leg room matters. Reclining is rude and selfish. Period. No argument. Discussion closed. If you recline, you're just a jerk. You're much like the people who cut lines, hit two tee balls when a group is waiting, etc. No, be quiet .... No argument. Discussion over.