or Connect

Posts by Shane Cummins

Thanks one and all for the help, It happens with all the irons but more so with the long irons than the mid to short. I played last night and I made a conscious efford to stay over the ball, pause at the top of the backswing, re-focus on the ball and it still hit them fat, thin and the ocasional top. It also has to be said that I did hit some clean shots also. I think I may be casting the club bucause I don't feel that I'm moving that much but that may be just my...
Hi All,   I am a 38 year old, 24hc playing just over 1 year. I am playing in the high 90's to the low 100's at the moment. I hit my irons very inconsistently and been to a few Pro's but I can't seem to get an understanding of how my swing should feel so as a result it feels strange at address and a lot of doubt creeps in even though I try to stay positive which seems quite difficult when I don't feel in control of my swing. I have become a little more consistent with my...
Apologies for the delayed response, I had internet issues which kept me off line. Thanks for the help. I'm not sure how much golf I'll get to play as the schedule is pretty busy. Mostly looking to buy apparel as the cost is a lot higher here and not to mention the favourable exchange rate. Unfortunately there will have to be a big emphasis on wet weather gear as we play a lot in wet conditions. We can have quite wet summers sometimes.....but the show must go on I...
Hi All,   I hope some members may be able to advise me. I travelling to the US from Ireland for holidays in July. I hoping to do a bit of shopping for some golf stuff while I'm there as things are so much more expensive here at home. I specifically looking at clothing, shoes, etc. I won't be buying clubs this trip.    Are there any discount shopping outlets that are specifically Golf or have golf departments at least. Or failing that can you recommend and good shops in...