or Connect

Posts by tosob

Mikejtilley, you picked my favorite holes on the course. you just forgot 7, 8, 9, 13, and 17.
I hate NW. Indiana. I played last monday in 70's for the first time, it was great just to be out. Snowing this morning.
I have a gs3 and golf logix. no battery problems, Make sure i have a full charge, set up the app, close all other apps, then go to airplane mode.
Lays garlic and sea salt
Mostly in the 70's. Emerson lake and Palmer, back up was Yes. Led Zeppelin  @ the connetic playground before it burnt down. Eric Clapton when George Harrison showed up Bob Dillon and the Band The Who, all Original members Pink Floyd , to many times to count, maybe just don't remember Rolling Stones
Give the past champions the same equipment as today, same training and nutritional information as today, they still win and win Majors. Palmer, Player  Nicklaus, Watson, Hogan, Snead, where to good not to. Put tiger in the 60's-70's, same equipment, same training, he will win multiple majors, not 14. For all you doubters, Watson at 59 misses a put to win the open competing with the current field. 
Played day 2 in the club tournament, some thoughts. The tournament had 39 entries. Format is day one is play in, stroke play. Days 2 through 4 are match play. The last group had a bye, which was me in the last group. I played a practice round with the guys I would face in the next round. The winner of that match shoot a 96 on day one, shoots 39 on the front of day 2. Up by 5 with 9 to play. He didn't miss a fairway and maybe one green on the front. Back nine, starts out...
I played in my first club tournament yesterday, one day of qualifying then 3 days of match play. Lots of nerves on the first tee. Shot 91 and left 3-4 shots on the course. Played good for me, lost concentration in the middle for a few holes. Seven pars in the round. should have been 7 pars and 2 birdies. Only one blow up hole, drive in the water, bad decision, gives you an 8. I tee off at 1. I've never played match play before, should be interesting. Just going to try and...
I shot 89 yesterday . After the round I looked at the stats and was amazed that i didn't shoot better. I need some help trying to make some sense out of these, 1 birdie, 8 pars, 2 bogeys, 5 dbl, 2 triple. I had 35 putts and 3 saves. 
For the past two weeks I've been working on putting and chipping. I had 42 putts in a round 2 weeks ago. Played twice last week shot 89 and 88 with 36 and 31 putts. Lets see what today brings.    I still make to many stupid mistakes. The back nine of the 88 started with double,double, double, triple. Finished with birdie par par par par. Still cannot figure out how you do that.