or Connect

Posts by MarshallRaynor

Awesome reply. I'll definitely check out that link. Thanks.
My lob wedge and I don't get along. At all. I hate that thing. And I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. I can't chip with it. I can't flop with it. I can't do squat with it but dig holes and invent new curses.   I'm very decent with most of the rest of my clubs. My irons and I get along great, especially my small  irons. My PW and SW and I are great friends. My SW is actually very close to my favorite and most reliable club, after the good ol' 7i. But I can't hit beans...
10/10: Nope. 42/50: I have witnesses. 3 of them, one the club fitter/swing coach that worked with me at the TM fitting. And Trackman data. Not that they do any of you guys any good. But the example should serve to illustrate that my swing is good enough to look past beginner's luck and into some fitting options. And I don't mean to sound rude, but it seems to me I have laid out plenty of evidence to support that the shafts are quite important IN MY CASE. You have given me...
So, if flex isn't an issue (or as big of an issue), can you clear something up for me?   Here are my focus points: 1) Two different drives with S flex shafts, stock length, fly straight, while my R flex, stock length, curves. I also experience this problem with a friend's TM RBZ 2.0, which has a stock length, R flex shaft. 2) With both stiff shafts, I can swing as hard as I want to and still go straight. That tells me that my form is good. 3) With my regular shaft,...
Yeah, I'm on the same boat as dBrock. Other than duffing a  wedge every now and then I make pretty consistent contact. My swing isn't perfect, but it's not too shabby. When I was swinging the TM JetSpeed and the Ping G25 with stiff shafts, I could crank them and it was beautiful. With my current driver, if I go full power, I pick up the most tremendous slice, but if I slow my swing down and only go ~75-80%, it flies.   I have a fairly slow backswing and a fast downswing...
What didn't you like about it? I don't really know anything about how a shaft is built, so the weights and all that is totally foreign to me. I just know I was told to look for stiff.
I currently have a RAZR X Black driver, 9.5*. I've been to two fitters now who both agree that is the correct loft me, but they both want to see me with a stiff shaft. This shaft is going at a great price on RockBottomGolf.com right now, so I thought I'd give it a shot. What do you think? Would this club and shaft be a good match?   http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/grafalloy-prolaunch-axis-golf-shaft.html
Must've mis-typed my search. Thanks.
I did a search for something along these lines, but I couldn't find a very recent thread, so I thought I'd ask again.   From where I am in my game, I think I could benefit a lot from picking up a driving/catch net. I can't afford to go to the course or the range three times a week and I need to work on making consistent contact with the ball, and I think a net would be a great way to do that. What are your thoughts on these? Are they good for anything besides making sure...
Sorry for the late reply.   That site is awesome. I will definitely give them a hard look.   Thanks!