or Connect

Posts by bills80

Nice.  Yea, I think that course is closed now.  I drive by it every now and then.  Between Jackson and Lansing there are lots of different golf courses to choose from.  Though this will be only my second full summer playing since my high school days so still plenty more to try out.   Mike
I concur, the search function is quite amazing :)
I've just been lurking for a few weeks and decided it would be nice to participate in the discussions as well.  Lots of great information on this forum and a lot of good people as well.  It's refreshing to read intelligent conversations on a topic.   Anyone else in the greater Lansing area in Michigan?   Mike
I have a birdie ball putting mat and I let the uneven basement floor create the break for me :)
@billchao
My putting, especially distance control has been awful this year.  I recently gave looking at the hole a shot at the practice green.  My distances were soo much better.  I couldn't believe.  It still feels super awkward.  It feels like there is no way I can hit a straight putt without looking at the ball.  But for some reason it just works.  I still need more practice but Im definitely going to give this a shot on the course to try and eliminate those 3 putts.  Im still...
Thanks!  I'll definitely have to check those out when Im down there next.  Appreciate the info!
I do second level Tech Support for TechSmith which is a software company that creates screen capture software.  We also make Coach's Eye which is a mobile app that can be handy for analyzing a golf swing :)
I have the x hot driver, 3w, 3h, 4h, and 5h and love them all.  I don't have to swing hard to get good distance.  I'd recommend these clubs.
Shot 87.  Had my first birdie birdie birdie on the back 9.  Then followed that up with double double.  Michigan State East Course.  I was happy with an 87 this early in the year though as that's roughly what I averaged last year.  Looking to improve.