or Connect

Posts by nebneb5813

Dunno, but watch any video of a pro and their club butt is pointing towards their belt buckle. 
I got fitted a while ago to the AP1s with a 2 degree upright lie. My swing had since changed dramatically. My golf instructor has been trying to change around my set up position. My club was pointed north of my belt buckle and he has been trying to change it so it points at my belt buckle. While endeavoring to make the changes on the range, I filmed myself and discovered that my club was still pointing north of my belt buckle during my set up. It felt like my hands were...
Yeah, I get what you are saying. What ever club works is the club for me. The one reason I said players club was to refer to a club with minimal to no offset. I can't stand offset and I can't swing a club that I think is ugly or clunky. Most irons outside of "players club" do not fit the mold of what I am looking for. I just worry if I have the ability to play those types of clubs well. But yeah, thanks for your insight. Be open minded is important. 
I think it depends on the context. I take mulligans once in a while or play a few balls and take a few gimmies, etc. However, I do this when I am playing casually by myself or with friends. When I am recording a handicap I adhere to the rules. If this guy you're talking about is playing in this manner and has the nerve to tell you he shot the score he put down on his scorecard, then you just need to stop playing with him. Even worse if he is playing for a handicap or you...
Some Background:   I have been playing golf since I was 5 and I am now 18. My handicap has been as low as a 6, but due to some complications, I stopped playing for a year. I am not scoring as well, obviously, but that is mostly due to my issues off the tee, and my putting and short game. My iron game has been good to great; my mishits seem to be coming off of alignment issues, not swing issues. In my prime, my scores ranged from the mid 70s to the lower to mid 80s on a...