or Connect

Posts by King Cobra II

its sort of funny that im revisting this post almost 3 years later....i cant belive how the time has flown by. i finally did end up going ahead and getting a 16 degree the other day (adams idea pro gold), and i must say that i like it. i didnt mind my 5 wood at all, but the hybrid is a little easier to control, which makes it the ideal club to pull when hitting in a par 5, or even off a tee shot that is real tight
based off of what you said you were looking for i would say go with 5 wood. i carry a 3 and a 5 (13.5 and 18.5), or occasionaly trade out the 5 w for a 2H. the 5 wood is easier to shape consistently, and also easier to hit out of the fairway and rough. it would also fit the distance you were looking for a bit better i think.  
if you were to post a video it might be easier to tell for sure but my bet is that your pulling your irons just a little bit. one year i started steadily coming over the top....no one poinited out to me that i was aimed well right with my wedges and irons. i began to hit pw 145-155, but couldnt hit drive to save my life, either i sliced it or pulled it 90 yards left. i would have someone check your alignment and make sure that your setting up to the ball with both clubs...
when i hit a high draw i feel like my wrists and grip pressure are very light, i swing the club smoothly from the inside and really focus on swinging it out to right field. that coupled with the ball up in my stance about a ball or two, lets me hit a higher shot when need be. the high draw is a great shot to have, hope this helps you figure it out!
When you roll your wrists and the ball goes left its because you swung outside (over plane), your target line with a closed face. This is the sister miss to a slice. To get your ball to go out straight go left, or stay straight, you need to swing the club from the inside. what i would do is take a 6 or 7 iron and go to the range and practice punch shots with a very closed stance so that you can get the feeling of swinging from the inside. you should also make sure that...
Hey guys, I'm putting a few items up here that I will also be posting on ebay. If you want to inbox me for pics or talk prices feel free! The only item I'm looking for in trade right now is an r11 tp driver. 909d2-73 X blueboard : shafts in excellent shape, put in this year, new grip when installed. The head is also in great shape (8.5-9/10). It's a 9.5 degree, and headcover is included! ping i15- 83 x white board- great looking club in fantastic shape (9/10). I think...
Just wondering who here has played these clubs and with what level of success they had. I've played blades previously (695's), but ultimately got rid of them because the shafts were to stiff (7.0). I'm currently playing x20 tours and have no real legit complaints but  i had the oppurtunity to get the pings at a great price so i gave it a go? Any feed back on these clubs would be great! Thanks
is it still possible to be coming over the top (out/in) with the towel in place?
http://www.swingacademy.com/videoPlayer.aspx?id=8781 
I'm what one might call a "club whore" as I'm always fasinated by trying out new things and re configuring the bag with different set ups...i.e 3 vs 4 wedges, stuff like that. What I've learned is that used clubs are a solution to this. The only draw back to someone who loves the latest and greatest is the best deals usually come on clubs that are a model or so behind. Last year I wanted to add a gap wedge...I picked up a callaway X (50 degree) on ebay for $11.99, after...