or Connect

Posts by AllenEagledOnce

I nominate myself as well! Honestly, I could use it. When I strike it well it's great...bad thing is, that's way less that 50% of the time. C'mon I'm 23 and I'll be loving this game till my time on earth is done!!
I have been using Hole19 Golf. Not sure if it's available on android, but it's free, simple and keeps your basic stats for you. Worth a shot
D2 & 5wood set to A2 Burners 4-9(5&pw decided to fly off the shafts at the range) Titleist wedge is 52* DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY TRIFECTA PW? It was one of my dad's old clubs Edit: I do not anchor btw. I'm 6'3" and the counter balance helps keeping that pendulum motion
56* Top Flite Tour Wedge. Anything 100 and in and I'm all over it
The longest I play is my 4i at ~210. I'm thinking about trying a driving iron since I swing irons much better than woods any day. But Now that dicks let go of all their pros, where will I get fitted?
Attached to my Penn State divot took in my pocket
Shot a 92 today. Flatbush GC Littlestown, PA Started off birdie par birdie and played bogey/double bogey golf from there No three putts tho so that's a positive
Forgot to mention I had 23 putts..aghhhh!
Yesterday, Flatbush Golf Course in Littlestown, PA. Played 9 holes with an older gentleman, a complete stranger, and shot a 48. This is a very good score for me as I can rarely break 95 (through 18) on the easier course in my town. My ball striking was on point all day long. I credit that to playing with the stranger because instead of chatting with my buddies I was focused the whole round. I hit most GIR but my putter let me down big time.
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver Martin Kaymer -7 Jordan Spieth -8 Keegan Bradley -9