or Connect

Posts by AllenEagledOnce

Shot a 92 today. Flatbush GC Littlestown, PA Started off birdie par birdie and played bogey/double bogey golf from there No three putts tho so that's a positive
Forgot to mention I had 23 putts..aghhhh!
Yesterday, Flatbush Golf Course in Littlestown, PA. Played 9 holes with an older gentleman, a complete stranger, and shot a 48. This is a very good score for me as I can rarely break 95 (through 18) on the easier course in my town. My ball striking was on point all day long. I credit that to playing with the stranger because instead of chatting with my buddies I was focused the whole round. I hit most GIR but my putter let me down big time.
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver Martin Kaymer -7 Jordan Spieth -8 Keegan Bradley -9
Played 9. Shot a 55 with a 10 (gasp!) and an 11(double gasp!) on consecutive holes. Tee shots into trouble got into my head and there was no saving me from myself. Also playing with a guy who is completely ignorant to golf etiquette didn't help, but that's another thread somewhere
Bag: Datrek Go-Lite 14 Dr: Titleist 910d2 (A2 setting) 3W: Cleveland 588 15.5* 3H: TM RBZ Stage2 19* 4-Pw: TM Burner 2.0 52&56* Top Flite Tour wedges I have been using my Odyssey Sabertooth belly putter (which I do not anchor) lately but I also have a 35" Cleveland Smart Square Putter **looking to add a 5w & 60* wedge when I'm ready for them.
My best shot ever was my 2nd from the par 5 9th at Cedar Ridge Golf Course in Gettysburg PA. I'll never forget it. Hit my drive right in the middle of the fairway and I had anywhere from 185-200 to the green. Just as I pulled my 6 iron out of the bag two sprinklers came on just before the green (it was late in the day and the marshal then apologized) so without being able to actually see the green at all I figured if anything I'd come up short so I let it rip. It felt...
Shot a 56 today, 9 holes obviously. I hit the driver better than I ever have..it's amazing what keeping your head down does for your game... If I can ever get every club to work on the same day I'll have a chance at a par score. Oh well, onward in the Journey to Better!
My top end looks like this: 10.5* Titleist 910D2 15.5* Cleveland 588 3W 19* TM RBZ2 Rescue
51/58 first time playing 18 at this particular course. Driver got me into a lot of trouble today. I'm thinking of making the bag lighter, just going 3w 3h 579 pw sw P. Simple may be much better at this point. On 2nd thought I'll carry driver for a once in a while use...it's just too fun