or Connect

Posts by Gipper

Wow, very impressive. You are not far behind David.
I am a newer golfer and personally love the Calloway Super soft.
Not me, I would love to see an undefeated team again but I just don't want it to come from a guy who is historically known for a dirty program. UK sold their souls when the brought him in.
Good luck Millennium! Keep us updated.
I shot a 104 at my new home course. I can see my self in the 90's here soon. I know where I left shots out there and it was the first time I had played the course so there are already some strategic ideas I am going to be able to use the next round. I did keep focused on my shoot for 5's but this course is doable for this approach. I also am going to get a mat and work on sweeping the mat a handful of times a week just to get that motion down. But my big goal for this...
Just hit a really rough bucket at the course where nothing felt right.  I will be walking 18 on Wednesday and will have an update.  I am going to try to get my wife to video tape my swing and get everyones feedback on that.  I am excited for the year to begin but a little frustrated at today's bucket.  It felt like I had never swung a club before.
Is it hard for people to post their rounds on here(or maybe a different thread).  Someone over on the breaking bad thread posted their round and I thought it was pretty neat getting to see how they played the round.  Some may find it boring but I think it would be fun to see how some of the better golfers play out there.
I just got to watch this weeks episode and was pretty disappointed with Clay to the point where I was rooting for the old man to win. The odds are against Chad but I am loving rooting for him every week.
Once again, I need to get the GameGolf, nice breakdown of each shot RRives.  Looks like you are getting lots of golf opportunities in which is nice. We are a few days away from being dry enough to golf here in Indianapolis.     Also, congrats on your first birdie!  
4 miles on the treadmill.