or Connect

Posts by Gipper

4 miles on the treadmill.
Just jogged 3 miles on the treadmill at the hotel.  I am ready for warmer weather to get out and get more active.  It wont be long.
It's official. I just signed up for my first ever annual membership to a course. This is going to be my year to arrive and consistently shoot sub 100.
First off nice round. Second, that game golf is great! I followed that thread here but this is the first time I have seen a round wrap up. Pretty unbelievable. I will have to look into getting this.
I am rooting for Chad. This is my first big break season and he has me hooked.
The longer season should help you there. It is freezing here and I am counting the months until I get to golf. What parts of your game are you currently working on rrives? My big focus my first year was eliminating penalty shots.....i tookit personally having to count strokes I didn't get to swing on. This year I hope to reduce my 3 putts and improve my chipping. I look forward to hearing how it goes for ya.
Good luck. Let us know how you do.
Rrives, if you get a chance check out the breaking bad thread, it is slow during the winter but is full of all of us trying to break 100. Last year we had a handful make it and it was fun following everyones journey to get there. I shot a 49 on 9 holes once but a 104 was my best 18 holes. I am about to start my second year of golf and hope to get there this year.
I was able to hit a bucket this week for the first time in a while. I took only three clubs. I hit my PW and driver like a guy who shoots in the 90's and my 7 iron like a guy who struggles to score 105-110.
I like Shocktop with an Orange..... I have been mocked for it but I like it.