or Connect

Posts by Gipper

I never count score until I am all done. On Saturday i shot a 47 on the front and the guy I was playing with told me where i stood. Shot a 54 on the back.
Played a new course today. Cedarbrook red course. I shot a 47-54 for a 101. Couple snowmen prevented me from posting my first
Wow, rough outing last night.... 6 penalty shots and a final score of 58....  Brutal
Shot a 52 while having a real off night. I am glad my off nights are 52's and not 58-60's now. Going to play 18 this weekend.
Ouch, I shot a 117 yesterday, pretty rough. I walked a difficult course with big elevation changes. It was a pretty wooded course but only had one lost ball. I was playing with my father in law which was fun but I was trying to hard.
I will not get to play until tomorrow night. Busy week of work.I am awful in the sand...also great par... I am not even brave enough to hit a 3 iron
Congrats on the no lost balls.
I agree Moppy... it is frustrating when a club comes and goes like that.
How did the round go Bridge?
I went to high school with D.A. Points. He is a real good guy and really down to earth. It was a very large high school in Illinois but everyone liked him because he was so nice to everyone. He was a pretty good basketball player too.