or Connect

Posts by rdsandy

I would say if you are maintaining the round time posted on the card there should be no issues with your group.   My courses allow 4:15 per round, never had a round that was more than 10 minutes faster or slower than that pace.   The problem with the rule of staying behind the group ahead is if the first group is super fast most won't keep up and then groups are leapfrogging over one another never to catch up but ultimately slowing down each group as they wait for...
When someone is fitted for clubs is the assumption that they hold the club 1/2 inch off the back, 3/4 or 1 inch?
Thanks, I like the video but nothing said about the plus/minus of a choke up over not.
I have a habit of holding my clubs at the very end of the grip butt, sometimes my hand is slightly overhanging the butt end. I am 6'0" and have a WTF of approx. 33.5 inches and play standard length clubs. I have tried (forced) myself to choke up between 1/2 to 1 inch and see if it felt better. I always end up sliding back down to my normal position. I seem to like the feel of the heavier weighted relatively slow  shovel swing over the lighter staccato feel of the choked up...
 You hit the nail on the head. I play 3 to 4 times a week all year long. 70% of the time as a single paired up with 3 strangers. I out drive 95% of my playing partners, I'm over 60 years old and I don't ever achieve the distances bandied about on the forums or magazines, so how can they?  
I saw her on the playing with the pros, Mo Martin, beat her outright. I didn't think they were supposed to show up the pro.
Then why all the obsession?
Didn't Brodie's "Every Shot Counts" debunk the importance of putts per round or per hole as a useless statistic?
  Really? I didn't know that.
OK, I guess I won't pass the counterfeit club police test.