or Connect

Posts by rdsandy

When someone is fitted for clubs is the assumption that they hold the club 1/2 inch off the back, 3/4 or 1 inch?
Thanks, I like the video but nothing said about the plus/minus of a choke up over not.
I have a habit of holding my clubs at the very end of the grip butt, sometimes my hand is slightly overhanging the butt end. I am 6'0" and have a WTF of approx. 33.5 inches and play standard length clubs. I have tried (forced) myself to choke up between 1/2 to 1 inch and see if it felt better. I always end up sliding back down to my normal position. I seem to like the feel of the heavier weighted relatively slow  shovel swing over the lighter staccato feel of the choked up...
 You hit the nail on the head. I play 3 to 4 times a week all year long. 70% of the time as a single paired up with 3 strangers. I out drive 95% of my playing partners, I'm over 60 years old and I don't ever achieve the distances bandied about on the forums or magazines, so how can they?  
I saw her on the playing with the pros, Mo Martin, beat her outright. I didn't think they were supposed to show up the pro.
Then why all the obsession?
Didn't Brodie's "Every Shot Counts" debunk the importance of putts per round or per hole as a useless statistic?
  Really? I didn't know that.
OK, I guess I won't pass the counterfeit club police test.
I read it and reread it, I still don't see the difference. sorry.