or Connect

Posts by OkGolfer

180yd par three end up in the sand to the left of the green. No problem I tend to be ok out of green side bunkers. This time I for whatever reason pick the ball clean out of the bunker and bounce it off of 2 cars in the parking lot about 75 yards away before it continues to roll down the street and into someone's front yard.
Par 4 or 5 I will 100% play my driver unless there's a hazard where my drives typically land. Hole 1 at home coarse is a 293 par 4 with a bunker in the front and one on each side. I know my driver will go strait about 99% of the time and that my drives are in the 270-280 area usually. I use my driver. I'd rather use a wedge from 25yds then choose between a 7 or 8 at 160
I picked up a set of XV Brand clubs when I got back into golf recently. I also know Orlimar puts out an ok set of beginner clubs for a very fair price. Also if you're looking to pick up a used set of a bigger brand craigslist bookoo and other sites like that are great. Just remember as you develop a better more consistent swing you're going to end up wanting the big name quality clubs. At least thats what happened to me.
[IMG]
Hole 19 seems to be pretty decent. It may or may not have the course you play, but it's worth a look.
I found a set of TM T300 forged irons 3-Pw for $175 in good shape. I know they're older clubs 200-2002 area so I can't find any recent reviews. Has or does anyone use these clubs? All the reviews I have read say they're amazing clubs and decently forgiving for being blade type clubs. I'm hoping to be able to load a picture of them as soon as I get one. Any advice on this possible pick up would be great.