or Connect

Posts by Dynastar087

Just double checking - is that link working for you all now?

The last 5% wasn't processed apparently.  I took it down and am uploading another.  I tried to edit w/ slowmotion as well this time, and I think it isn't agreeing with Youtube.  Video to come soon.
Lets try this   
Please ignore the mess in the background, as well as the blurriness during the faster swing motion.  Apparently with less light in the garage it doesn't capture quite as crisply.   I still think I need to keep my wrists hinged longer in the backswing, but I think some progress was made on getting rid of sway and working towards a centered pivot.     I guess I would ask where to go now?  I may try to get a DTL view in a bit, but it is tough in the garage right now with...
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 20 years My current handicap index or average score is: 10 My typical ball flight is: Slight Draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Need more consistency (thin would be most common miss)   Hello!  I have recently begun reworking my swing and have made a lot of progress through watching video of my swing.  I still have quite a few things that I think need to be altered, but I thought I would get other peoples'...