or Connect

Posts by Local Boy Luke

@achadha7    When you miss those 2-5 footers.  Is it missing them wide, or leaving them short?   If it's wide try this:   Set the putter firmly on the ground and make minor tweaks to the alignment of the face while you look back and forth between the hole and the face of the putter several times.  As soon as your're happy with the face alignment. (don't give yourself time to start over thinking about your mechanics) just look at the hole, pull back and release.
@saevel25 @Abu3baid   I've watched all the videos you've both recommended.   I have a few questions before I take to the range.   Regarding Swing Plane:       Is my initial takeway too flat, causing me to attempt to get on plane near the top of my backswing, but I overcompensate and get too steep by the top?   Or should I be trying to maintain the same shaft angle from picture 2 all the way to the top of my backswing and then come down on that same plane in the...
Thanks for the insight saevel25 and Abu3baid.   Regarding my hip rotation and impact position:   I was snap hooking a good percentage of my drives last season.  I started hitting the range as soon as the weather was good enough here (about 1 month ago), and I was still snap hooking my driver.  I started experimenting with different amounts of hip rotation in my takeaway.     Lessening my hip rotation in the backswing, along with what I felt was tilting my upper body...
Hi Everyone,   I'm new to the forum. I've posted an introduction here if you would like a little background info on me before you read on.   I've been Playing Golf for:​  Off and on since childhood.  Dedicating time to practice, and playing 20+ rounds a year for 3 years.   My current handicap index or average score is: ~23    My typical ball flight is:  Fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:  Slice,  Pull,  Snap Hook   My swing has...
Hi Everyone,   I found TST about a month ago and I can't stop reading! This is the first forum I've ever signed up for.  I love the sense of community and am excited to become a part of this great group of golf enthusiasts.     I've spent the past few years browsing various golf websites in my spare time.  Then I stumbled upon "Shaping the Ball" by @iacas and I was hooked.  I had read information regarding the ball flight laws before,  but I've never seen the...