or Connect

Posts by Adanac23

Hi all    New to the forum.  I picked up golf again in July last year after not playing more than 3  rounds in the last decade.  when I was in high school I use to play very often in the summer but got busy with other competitive football and lacrosse.  I stopped playing lacrosse a couple years ago and I had a serious void in my life.  I didn't realize how important having a sport that I take serious was in my life.  Golf has been the perfect thing to feed my competitive...
Hahah I just shot a 44 on a par 37 and I would love to talk about it.  I have been hovering around 48-51 on my local nine hold course.  So I am thrilled to get down to 44.  My goal this season is to play bogey golf on a regular basis and this was my first nine hole round under that mark.  I also happened to get my first two birdies since I started playing last year.  The frustrating part is I lipped out two par puts on other holes and hit one OB so that score could easily...
I just started play again late last year and was aiming for below 100.  I scored a 99 this year on Bethpage blue course and I was over the moon.  I have also got my 9 hole score below 45 three times which I am happy about.  For me the biggest thing is realizing that I do not need to get a par on every hole.  On many holes for me to get a GIR I have to hit full drives and that can get me in trouble.  I have learned it is better to club down off the tee and get it in play. ...