or Connect

Posts by InTheRough

what the heck just happened?  Spieth had it and gave it away, then DJ gave it right back...wow...just wow
Went with JD on this one.  Tiger hurt his knee several weeks before the open and had time to mentally prepare himself to play through the pain.  Even though Jason Day has had issues with Vertigo before this basically hit him out of nowhere in the middle of the US Open forcing him to adapt on the fly
 yup...i clearly spoke too soon...disappointing but i'm hoping he places well in the endi don't actively dislike him if that counts.  
meh...hes not doing too bad either and i think being back a few strokes could actually work to his advantage a little since the course will play a little easier earlier in the day--he definitely has a lot of catching up to do though
enjoying the open so far...course looks cool and its a nice change of pace from what you see every week on tour.  Glad to see Phil and Spieth doing well though it looks like being at the top of the leader board going into the weekend will be a bug disadvantage because of how much more difficult the course seems to play in the afternoon
the article says that the pattern of dimples on the golf ball are the same as the proV1x.  It also states that the golf ball companies that are being sued used the same Taiwanese manufacturer as Titleist.  More than likely means that the smaller companies asked the manufacturer for help with the molds and the manufacturer just used the Titleist mold for all of the balls. It sucks for the smaller companies like 3up (i've heard very good things about their ball) which has...
Its not just the gun that makes a lot of the "no" voters (or at least me) uncomfortable.  I've shot guns(which is a lot of fun by the way), I've got several friends that CC on a regular basis and the presence of the gun in their possession doesn't worry me in the slightest.  What worries me, as stated in the original question, is that you DO NOT KNOW the person carrying the gun so you have no idea whether that person is a firearms instructor who knows every in and out of...
What an answer from Rickie...gets called overrated and goes on a tear to win the players
best tournament of the year so far
I went with no.  Guns do not scare me, but a person that I do not know carrying a loaded gun around me would make me a bit nervous