or Connect

Posts by foreplay

I recently purchased a Callaway FT Tour driver with a UST Elements Chrome x-stiff shaft. I purchased the driver more for the shaft than anything. Questions is, I hit the driver fairly well, however I have a Cobra Amp Cell driver with the interchangeable/adjustable shaft technology and was thinking of pulling the shaft and having the Cobra tip installed and using the shaft in my Cobra driver. Thought I would come on this forum for any comments or advice before I went...
Just checking in on this thread. Any updates from GolfNow on possibly changing their policies? I myself have sent several emails, which most have been answered with generic responses, but a few have been answered with responses basically stating they are aware of the issue and are currently evaluating the policy(i know, kind of generic as well, but better than most responses received back). Anyways, like I said, just want to check in and see if anyone has any updates?
Thanks ay33660, I have heard a lot of good things about We-Ko-Pa, we may have to put that on our play list.
Not trying to kill a kids dream, but also will put my 2 cents in.   It is one thing to become a scratch golfer on the average muni that most of use are playing. It is a whole different ball game when you are trying to play scratch on the courses and conditions that these tour pros are playing in. I myself thought I was a good putter, until I came face to face with greens that were stimped around 13, let me just say I was humbled...lol   Not that it isn't possible, but...
Thanks, I am starting to think TPC Scottsdale might have to wait till off-peak. Now to narrow it down to what courses to play? I will have to check out Gold Canyon Resort.
Well, I am getting ready to book my 11th round this year(I know, I am slacking) via GolfNow and I am secretly hoping the booking fee will magically disappear, but I know this won't happen. I too have sent my grievances in to  GolfNow through as many channels as I could find, hopefully they are getting the message. I have also sited this thread in some of my emails to GolfNow, hoping they see that it is not just a few that are disappointed with the new policy.   Like...
I will be traveling to the Phoenix\Scottsdale area with friends the weekend of 2/20-2/23 for a weekend golf getaway. We plan on playing at TPC Scottsdale - Stadium and are willing to pay full rates, but it is always nice to find a deal if it is out there. So, other than the traditional booking sites(golfnow, teeoff, etc), does anyone know of any discounts available for TPC Scottsdale- Stadium Course?   Also, planning on playing Quintero and Boulders, any recommendations...
Coming from a golfer that booked 175+ rounds through GolfNow last year, I am also saddened that GolfNow will not be waiving booking fees this year. While the rewards are nice, I really don't need Srixon/Cleveland equipment, so I could care less whether or not I receive those rewards.   Just my 2 cents.
@mvmac thank you, the videos really made the light bulb go on. I just got home from the range and was feeling quite defeated. I know my frustrations are the direct result of playing with my grip way to much. Your video was very clear as to how to grip and what you are trying to accomplish with the grip. Most videos simply tell you how to grip and forget to mention what you are trying to accomplish with the grip.   So, from what I gather, I need to get that left hand a...
Anybody?