or Connect

Posts by isukgolf

Until he wins 14 majors, then no .... In the last 10 years or so ... yes ... Joe Montana and Johnny U are still on my top list ... I grew up dream of being Johnny U ... plus I think Johnny U changed the game as we know it today, something Peyton will ever be able to say.
I would ... but like @David in FL I would find it interesting in seeing the ROI ...
Everyone loves a winner ...
Voted yes ... Mainly lessons ... Online lessons
I agree with her ... if only she had mentioned don't hit houses as well ...
For me it was a steady head with weight forward ... key #1 and Key #2 ... I practice them slowly with small swings prior to taking it to the course for a full swing ... I chunk when I do not follow those keys ... "looking up" to see if I got over something, or to the target is much more a problem than on the range ... for me anyway
I am a Monster drinker now (use to be a regular Dr Pepper guy) ... and will have a 16 or 24oz Monster on the way to the course in the morning ... I do not see any difference in my ability to shank it ... God I wish I could blame my poor play on caffeine ... I guess I have drank caffeine for almost 50 yrs that its not that big of impact to me. I know if my wife drank the same amount of caffeine as myself, she would not sleep for days ...
Have one in the Phx area ... been meaning to drive my butt over there ... maybe I will take my team for a team building event.
OK I will give this a go Key #1: Steady Head My Score: .6 Thanks to Evolvr this getting better ... one of my main swing thoughts at the moment Key #2: Weight Forward My Score: .5 I am working really hard on this one. Key #3: Inline Impact My Score: .2 Working on 1 and 2 at the moment Key #4: Diagonal Sweetspot Path My Score: .2 Working my way down the keys Key #5: Clubface Control My Score: .3 I have gotten better on this one Total: ~2 My handicap index: 19...
I play with a group of seniors on Saturday ... and this is a retirement community ... and some of the golfer are 70'ish ... most are certainly late 60's ... and the ladies that usually tee of before us ... probably drive the ball a good 175 yards ... play in under 4 hours ... With that said I am all for a good place of play and for me that means I do not wait for the group in front of me ... but I hate the concept that I am obligated by some unspoken rule that I must...