or Connect

Posts by isukgolf

You mean this place isn't like Facebook, post something everyone tells you how wonderful you are??? WTF?? I am out of here then ... Honestly it took a little bit to get the feel of this forum ... And I am even a moderator on a non-golf forum ... What I first thought of as rude, was simply and honest debate on a topic. What I have also discovered, is if you REALLY want learn the game, rules, and how to play better, this is THE place to be. Just have your facts together...
I have trip planned in September and we booked:   True Blue Barefoot love Grand Dunes TPC      My first trip there!!! 
Some people do ... sadly ... 
Shot a 43 tonight ... With a triple bogy ... I did have one birdie! Been a long dry spell for a birdie ...
Haven't we been globally warming since the last ice age??? And before the Ice Age wasn't there global cooling ... I think the human race will end up being a spec on the earth timeline ... especially when I step back and looks at earth's timeline "globally"     That's my opinion and my opinion only ... 
Can you post a "my swing" video?  There is lots of info, as you know, on here ...   I could be wrong, but I believe most pro's would cause the Medicus to break down ... I had one before ... seemed to help slow me down a bit, but do not feel like it forced me to be on plane ... just my opinion 
Sounds like fun! Very cool stuff! Does not appear to a big TST group in PHx that I am aware of ...
(the following is said in jest ... just my warped sense of humor)    Golden rule of golf = Play the ball as it lies, and course has you found it ... even if it is backup ...  
I will get a video up in the next couple of days ... I have to laugh, as I read everyone else's advice on their threads and see myself doing the same thing ... end up practicing the videos recommended to them... However, I think I am making progress, but want feed back on my grip and moving my hips ...my biggest take away from my first video.  
I love my wedges ... if the flag is 100 yards away I use my 56 ... I can carry it 95 with no problem ...