or Connect

Posts by isukgolf

God Bless Texas ... I would be back in a heart beat ...
That is really cool, but just too much work for me ... That's why I went artificial. Like the 3 tee box, 3 flag + beer concept.
Welcome, hope to see you join in on the conversations!
I see a book in the near future ...
Must be an older display ... while he likes white, blond woman, I thought he preferred them a bit younger ...
For life changing money ... payday ... film the event and I will watch it every day of the little persons life ... As someone mentioned, it was not that many years ago that dads were not allowed in the room at all ... the birth of my twins I was not allowed in ... it was an "at risk" birth and they were early ... I meet them in a hallway on the way to ICU ... I love them more than life its self ... I am also a step-dad ... I was not there for those births, but I love...
+1 ... well said
My advice is to join TST, and read ALL the great tips and watch the videos of the 5 keys ... On rain gloves ... I live in Phx, Az ... in 100+ sweat evaporates so fast its not an issue ... I was just in Myrtle Beach ... oh my god I am not sure how people live in that ... I bought rain gloves while in Myrtle ...
S - Win M - Lauren K - Holly
Is that glove giving me the finger, or is that my imagination?