or Connect

Posts by Aflighter

yeah I know what you mean.with some guys I play with that are not exactly close friends.i do know them by playing the tournaments over the years and id say were golfing comrades but we don't hang out with each other off course.theres been some times where they will say some stuff being angry over a shot that you jusdt gotta hold your laugh in and try not to grin.i will try to say something kinda encouraging like yeah that was a bad lie or something.
I understand not wanting to wait on shots and being behind larger groups.that is a reason im kinda hesitant to play alone unless its a time or course I know wont be busy but seems like even with economy theres still plenty of people on the courses.im fortunate to have friend I play once a week with plus tournaments I play in too.even so as a single or a twosome,u cant expect to get done in less than 3 to 3 1/2 hours with groups in front of you.now if theres only 1 or 2...
you hit it right on the head.i personally feel like the guys that have issue or think phil is fake are jealous because he actually acknowledges the fans that cheer for him and pay to watch him.most of the tour players walk around like they are high and mighty and they don't like the idea of phil being so nice and being cheered for so much.i imagine deep down it makes them mad because they don't treat the fans the same.theres a lot of tour pros that say phil is great so ill...
looks like Sergio just teed off wearing them in the final round of the open but with them hard greens I doubt they'll even make an indention in green.
well it should be called the british open because that's where its played every year.in Britain.france,spain,scotland ,Ireland all have there opens.why cant the open be called britains open?heard Faldo couple weeks ago talking about it.nick says its the british open but the other English announcer said no its the open.
well since your a 7 handicap and shooting a 73 on a short course with that course rating and slope your already shooting about 2 shots under your handicap.your 73s are actually 5 handicap scores for that course,.your asking question we would all like to know answer.to shoot lower than a 73 your asking to lower your handicap 3 strokes and yes the big score on a hole or 2 is hurting you,you can focus on maybe playing few other holes better.it could be mental by fixating on...
I thought I read that they had groups in front of them and they couldn't go no where either so there was no reason for guys hitting into them.from past experiences anyone can make mistake of hitting into a group by accident but more than once and that's just rudeness and wreckless or just stupidity.im not sure saying something to them would make a difference if they didn't stop hitting into you after the first time.usually the few times the group I was with got hit into...
never turn down a set of name brand irons in new condition for that matter for just 100 bucks.
that looks like a nice swing and hit.other than the twist of the head and upper torso to the right before swinging it looks like ordinary swing to me but im no expert.i can tell hes a lot better more experienced golfer than the ones I saw being taught that method by kiran.
from the stats I was shown the number of putts between a 4-5 handicap and a 10-12 handicap isn't much.maybe 4 putts top.number of putts are so deceiving.i personally count putts off the fringe into my total putts because I feel like if your using a putter then your putting.most of the time ill have 34-37 putts and im a 9 handicap currently.you can either hit more greens and hit closer to the hole or you can practice and practice your putting and chipping to be better.since...