or Connect

Posts by mattman86

Johnclayton,   Thinking about it that way I totally agree with you and I think that is what I need to stress to my partners. Play your game within the limits of etiquette. As long as you aren't hitting two balls or taking a ridiculous amount of practice swings tune out the group behind and in front. If the group behind catches up because they are scratch golfers who never lose a ball it doesn't matter what you do, your pace is going to be "slow". I think thats where the...
Agreed with everyone regarding pace. When walking I always stress to my group to always be moving forward (stop to watch a partners shot so as to have multiple eyes on the ball so we can find it faster) but that we don't need to walk together to eachothers ball. Also agree to let people play through if they do eventually catch up (so long as there is somewhere to go). My trouble is convincing my playing partners that we are keeping pace and they have time to line up their...
Hello world! New to the forum though I have been stalking it for at least a year now. For my inaugural thread I bring up an issue that bugs me often.   Pace of play is an issue we can talk about for days, months, and years. My issue isn't with the pace being too slow. I understand that municipal courses are going to play slow so I try to relax and at least enjoy the scenery. If I want to get a four hour game in I know I have to pay for it and am better off getting out...