or Connect

Posts by roninracing

Lol...watching golf channel now after another quick bucket of balls at the range by the hotel. Its too late for me...save yourself!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hit at Rolling Hills driving range right next to my hotel outside Augusta, GA. It was my first time using an automatic tee system so I was really topping my first shots with the driver. I messed around with the height and as usual was swinging too hard trying to crush it and only hitting 200. I calmed down, relaxed, concentrated on making clean contact and the balls started going straight and long. No Idea of distance because I always lose...
Hello all. Been lurking about a month and seeing as I'm in one of golf's sacred grounds (Augusta, GA)for business; I decided to finally make an account. I just have to say thank you and how amazing the wealth of information is that is contained in this site. My background is a has been retired...for now...motorcycle road racer. I have been to the driving range a total of 5 times including today and have played one round this past Friday. I was a ski instructor (separate...