or Connect

Posts by rob0225

....or, someone's first post is asking about a company in HK.  Scam maybe?
Interesting concept of having all clubs the same length, would certainly help having a consistent swing. Wonder what the drawbacks to that is?  Loss of distance?
The weepy sissy crap kind of turned me off of it.  But all it takes is them to get a well known pro to play it and get a win and they'll be set.    I'm sure they'll get a bump from the Shark tank episode too,  plenty of people out there with money that will drop a few bills on a putter.  Heck, my Scotty was $300.
grotesque? a bit dramatic isn't it?
It was funny.  We've all felt like doing this at one time or another.
Why not say something?  They should more equitably spread the skill level of players around the teams.   BTW...I rarely play scrambles, but played in one last week using a format I've never heard of before, but really liked the format.   If the team made a par or better they moved back a tee on the next hole.  Bogey or worse, move up a tee. We ended up shooting a 64 and placed 3rd (two 63s in front of us).  We played most of the round from the back tees, but had a long...
He isn't dead.  He just cut his hand.
With my back fusion, I have to warm up.  I stretch for about 15 minutes before I leave the house and then I hit a bucket of balls starting with short small strokes and working up to full strokes.
I'll echo what most others here have said.  I walk 27-36 holes every Saturday and Sunday in SW Georgia.  I normally go out around noon so it's can be very hot, below are my recommendations.   -Push cart. I use the Clicgear 3.5+ -Keep hydrated and drink plenty (I don't put anything in my water, as I approach the refill on hot days I'll dump the remaining water over my head or down my back before refilling.) -Lightweight, wicking clothing -I keep two towels, one I keep...
Sucks for me...it's the only place in town for me to shop for golf gear.  There is a small independent shop in town, but it is small and doesn't carry much selection.