or Connect

Posts by rob0225

Dicks sells Mizuno clubs.
Did they provide any real value to the store?  To be honest, I never knew they employed PGA professionals at their stores.   This quote from the article:   "Young people entering the game after high school, 18- to 30-year-olds are down 35 percent in the last 10 years. So I don't like where the game looks like it's going."   In my opinion, it's going to continue to drop if the community can't get a handle on cost and pace of play.
I think it's stupid.
 People overlook this fact too often...and he did it with a bad back!
I think it's pretty slick.  Does it give you some time of indication that it recognized the club tap?
It was years ago and I don't remember what the commercial  was for.  But it showed guys alter ego image ghosted beside him saying "miss it, miss it, miss it" for his playing partner's putt then when he made it, the guy said "good putt".    I've always thought there's a little bit of that in all of us.      I wish I could find the commercial but can't for the life of me remember what the subject matter was.  
 You don't have to stop for food at the turn, bring a snack if you think you need one.  Eat after your round is complete.
 Because when you put yourself into the "slot" after them, you have disrupted the pace of play.  Instead of maintaining say 8-10 minutes between groups you've now reduced this time which causes bottlenecks and slow play.
How do they prevent cheating on a big cash prize like that?  I refuse to play scrambles anymore because of all the cheating I've seen over the years.
When my wife first started playing I found I had more patience if I did not play with her and only rode along and helped her.  That way I wasn't worried about how I was playing and was focusing on helping her learn the game.