or Connect

Posts by rob0225

Thanks Newttogolf.
Wow, no one on this forum has bought the mini driver?
For those of you who have bought the mini-driver what did you get for a head cover with it?   Is it just a standard fairway wood headcover with the little dial on it to change which club it is?  I'm trying to find out if I got the right headcover with mine, the one I have seems like it's a tight fit.   Thanks,   Robert
I vote "7 Days in Utopia" as the most corny golf movie to date. :)   Watched it this evening on the golf channel.
....or, someone's first post is asking about a company in HK.  Scam maybe?
Interesting concept of having all clubs the same length, would certainly help having a consistent swing. Wonder what the drawbacks to that is?  Loss of distance?
The weepy sissy crap kind of turned me off of it.  But all it takes is them to get a well known pro to play it and get a win and they'll be set.    I'm sure they'll get a bump from the Shark tank episode too,  plenty of people out there with money that will drop a few bills on a putter.  Heck, my Scotty was $300.
grotesque? a bit dramatic isn't it?
It was funny.  We've all felt like doing this at one time or another.
Why not say something?  They should more equitably spread the skill level of players around the teams.   BTW...I rarely play scrambles, but played in one last week using a format I've never heard of before, but really liked the format.   If the team made a par or better they moved back a tee on the next hole.  Bogey or worse, move up a tee. We ended up shooting a 64 and placed 3rd (two 63s in front of us).  We played most of the round from the back tees, but had a long...