or Connect

Posts by Aamir Aslam

Thanks, for that - another quickie question  - when using the bounce in pitches, at impact where should the hand be - ahead above or behind the ball? 
Hi all, Trouble with numerous parts of my game, but thought might try to get picthing sorted first.  trying to use the bounce on 56 deg, but ball flight is high and no real distance.  Looks like I'm throwing the club but not sure how to correct this.   Cheers.   I've been Playing Golf for:​  1 year My current handicap index or average score is: 28 My typical ball flight is: pull/high trajectory pitches The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate...
Cheers - took your advice yesterday - limited my practice to chipping and short pitches (20yrds) with my 56 and 60 deg wedges.  Was focussing on recreating impact position, keeping lower half quiet on backswing and delivering the club with hip turn  - weight on left.  Really consistent and was good fun - think I'll focus on this for future sessions until it's ingrained (presently I really have to think during the backswing as otherwise my legs get active and I'll hit it...
Help please. Returned to playing golf last year after an outing with work friends.  Had a blast (despite a score of 109), enough that I fancied taking up golf again.  Had played intermittently in my youth but never had any lessons.  So, got some new clubs and have had a few lessons and practice quite regularly.  Problem is over the last year that although my swing has improved (according to my pro) my scores haven't.  One of the problems is that I think that the more I...