or Connect

Posts by danL

About a month and a half ago I had an intercoastal tear which hurt so bad I couldn't even think about swinging a club. My short irons and wedges are fine now and I can take full swings with them with no injury. However, long irons still cause a great deal of problems for me. I know that I tend to hit long irons on the toe of the club, and a 5 iron is what I was swinging when I got the tear and what I was swinging when it hurt me again the other day. Is there someone wrong...
I didn't mean to sound arrogant if that's how I came off. What I meant is, I would like to have forgiveness but I also want to be able to work the ball in the future and I don't want to have to buy new clubs to do that.   I've tried hitting a 4 hybrid but I just cannot ever get a good hit with it, that's why I was leaning more towards a fairway wood because I can hit 3 woods pretty consistently. I'm not sure why I can hit a wood but not a hybrid, but that seems to be the...
I started golfing when I was around 6 and played very well for several years but ended up losing interest for whatever reason. 20 years later I'm getting back into it and I'm beginning the process of buying some nice clubs. I already bought a Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme driver (10.5*) and an Odyssey White Hot Pro V-Line putter.   My handicap now is around 20 but I've been improving with every game as I get my groove back so I'm looking to get some clubs that I can "grow...