or Connect

Posts by Heat

First Name: Brandon Age: 17 City/town: Waterloo, Ontario ( hour west of Toronto ) Handicap index: 15 Career low round:83 How far you usually hit your driver: 230 Favorite course you've played: Angus Glen GC, TPC Scottsdale Favorite course you haven't played yet: Spyglass Favorite golf movie: Happy Gilmore I guess, haven't seen others Favorite golf book: Ernie Els guide to golf fitness Favorite golf magazine: Golf Digest Favorite male...
the waiting....o man the waiting has to be the worst. 6 hour round pshhhhhhhhhhhh
noon. you get to eat dinner afterwards
my best is 82 on a par 72, pars and bogeys.
my name is brandon aswell, and I have been to texas before! though I do live in canada
One tip that a guy was floating around on "personal lessons" on the golf channel is to have an internal clock for timing your swing. Do any of you guys count to a number so that proper lag is achieved? When I tried it today, I was thinking too much and couldn't make consitant contact. An example of this is counting to 2 when you get to the top of your backswing, and then to 3 when you hit the ball.
my membership costs me $700 a year, and I get 14 courses to choose from. I am a junior though
17 years of age, been playing for 3 years.
all i know is that the password is all lowercase; there is no capital I
One bag is the normal thing to do, just decide if you want a carry bag or a cart bag then go nuts.