or Connect

Posts by adro21

Went for a lesson today with an amazing pro: https://www.youtube.com/user/clemshaw We made some adjustments and I finally understand how to swing out to the left and get the ball to consistently draw.    Hit a bucket after the lesson and hit nearly 64 draws in a row!!!     This is such an amazing breakthrough for me! The only caveat being that the drive is still pretty wonky. Even when applying the same principles as in the video above, it stills does crazy things...
Thank you so much Erik! Gonna spend this evening checking out all those videos. Amazing stuff!
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 7 years My current handicap index or average score is: 15.4 My typical ball flight is: Fade or slice The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: longer iron and driver SLICE     Videos:     I'm struggling really hard with the driver this season. My 4-6 irons are very slicey as well, but I can hit 7-9 iron very straight without any issues. I've tried so many things, but the slice always seems to creep back into...