or Connect

Posts by Patch

Read everything you can about "fat shots", and what causes them. My first plan would be to work on a one piece take away to the top of the swing. On the down swing, make sure the head/shoulders do not drop, or that you are not  hitting off the rear foot.   It's my opinion is that these three, positive moves cures a lot of bad swing points.    Main thing is don't get frustrated with the issue. You will eventually learn what you are doing wrong, and start hitting the ball...
Respect, or no respect, good, bad, or indifferent he's still the major face of the PGA.  
I don't care if he did, or didn't knock off a batch with her. I am of the opinion that if he didn't, his agent would be filing a law suit against the tabloid. If he did, I am glad that his "glutes"  are working again. She is a fine looking therapist. Who knows. 
I shot 109 today, and I am not discouraged one bit. You might ask how does a 9 hdcpr shoot 109. The answer is quite simple. I played left handed. This is something I am going to devote some time to over the next few months, since I my left wrist will eventually be my down fall due to  previous (non golfing) damage. My right wrist is completely healthy. I always have believed that if I knew in the beginning of taking up this game, what I know now, I would have played left...
"Enjoy Pressure" works to be sure. However, what about the golfer who never feels much, or any pressure? I mean when I go out and play my game is what it is for that round. I hit a poor shot, and it's a smile, and my next shot. Same as when I hit good shots. I do play the best I can, but I never have any expectations as to how I am actually going to play.     Even when I play a competitive round in a league, or with some one. They are either better than me, same as me,...
 Pointing  out the other candidates' faults, while they were in office, will be fun to watch. The blame game is a big part of American politics.   
Our group was having a funny conversation while  talking the other day during our 19th hole meet. Woody, and Mickleson are currently the faces of the PGA. Woody appears (allegedly) to be a ***** monger, and/or sex addict, and Phil's financial decisions (again allegedly) seem to be suspect. Both of their golf games are some what in decline. Yet both of these guys are still the ones who move the needle the most ... so to speak. Obviously the PGA, and those companies that...
I agree that the way things work in DC politics is something Trump would not be use to. But, I still stand behind what I posted. Career politicians are the reason of the poor condition of American politics, infrastructure, health programs, and America's international affairs. I could go on , and on what they could do better. I don't know if Trump would make a good potus, or not. I just know that the way things have been going in DC politics for the past 20+ years, things...
At the very least he is no better ,or worse than the current crop of possible potus candidates. Elephant, or donkey party, it matters little. Like I posted before, he's not a career politician, which is not a bad thing at this point in American politics. 
I have a  64, and even a 72 wedge. Probably have 1/4" of dust on them, and 4 or 5 black widow spiders living among them, some where in a deep, dark corner of the garage.     I messed around with that 72 just to see if I could hit it. When my wife told me I needed a straight jacket,   I figured that was enough for that club. The 64 just never did the trick for me.    I do have a 60*, zero bounce wedge that I sometimes use, that can be played quite a few different ways....