or Connect

Posts by Patch

Intellect uses the mind. With that, anyone who uses intelligence (thought and reason) in either a professional, or  amateur manner can be considered an intellectual. I would say that the professionals on this web site are considered intellectuals, more so than the amateurs who are looking for answers.    Since intelligence uses thought and reasoning, it would seem to me to solve any problem, a person would need intelligence.    Pretty sure that's what I think anyways....
Good choice. That Lady could sing. 
I am going to treat myself to one these motorized carts in the near future. The only draw back I think might be weight when taking them out , or putting them in the vehicle. Then again, some have easy battery removal, and/or a smaller battery so that might make that moot point. I have not got that far with my perusal as yet. 
"The Bitch Is Back" by Elton John. "Rosanna" by Toto is another good one. 
"Older Golfers With Push Carts Rule !!!"  That's my motto.  Carts just make walking golf easier. I was once having a chat with Jim Furyk, and ask him about the use of caddies. He told me that with out the use of a caddy, pro golfers would be out of energy by the 10th hole. My push cart is my caddy.    My bag weighs about 25 lbs, sometimes more. I'd never be able to carry it for 18 holes. If golfer is not riding in a golf cart, they need a push/pull cart. It saves on...
I voted significantly better. That said,  I don't know how well it would work out just using videos, and written instruction. Also a student, taking online lessons has to be significantly better at interpreting those lessons. Both, the  instructor, and the student need to be on the same page. If they are not, then they are wasting each others' time.    Yes, there is plenty of good golf swing information available online, but I don't think it will ever replace quality,...
Hersey pure chocolate bars, with a side of snickers. Anyone remember the Look, and Big Hunk bars? 
Played 3 rounds the past few day. All at the same course. 82, 80, and 81 in that order. I am pretty sure I am losing 3-4 strokes a round with my putting. I averaged 34 putts (33, 35, 34)  for those three rounds. Going to try You Tube for some putting info. Problem is finding a time and place to practice properly. 
I was headed to the county owned muni  practice greens wearing cargo shorts, and a sleeveless tank top shirt. I had no intention of playing that day, just practicing. As I walked by the office a guy came out and informed me I was not dressed correctly. I told him no problem, that I had a collared shirt in my bag, and pulled it out in front of him. He then informed me he was not concerned about my shirt, but my cargo shorts. He did let me stay to practice, but said cargo...
I can't remember ever being nervous when playing any sport. That said I am pretty sure I have had some pre-game butter flies, but once the contest started they disappeared, and some form of relaxation took over. In my early years, I might have been a little nervous during an important business meeting. Once had a few of those meetings under my belt, I was never nervous again.  I was/am definitely nervous during most medical issues that my family have incurred. Just never...