or Connect

Posts by Patch

At $37 a dozen it should be good I would think. I might give them a try when I see them on the shelf. 
Not what I expected. Looks like he hit the ball off the heel side of center of the club face, and to me it does look like it was done on purpose. Who knows. Just another nut job of a golfer regardless. 
Club fitting "by a qualified fitter" will always be a good thing. The best of both worlds would be to purchase clubs that can be adjusted as the golfer's swing might change. Even better would be to find a qualified swing guru, who is also a qualified club fitter. They are out there, and the components they sell, to make up the clubs, are as good as any big manufacturer equipment. 
Good for Mr. Torrance. 
I am not bashful at anything I do. However, my first inclination is to also be courteous at anything I do. When golfing I tend to let the other golfers do what they want, as long as their actions don't mess up my own game. I am usually walking and most time, and I am usually off by myself as it is. That, and  I like watching other golfers play the game. They can have all the honors they want, even those they have not earned. They can even skirt the rules if they want....
I wonder if I can get away with "going golf balling"..........
There have been times when I have went to the range and just banged balls. Not very often. Just felt like swinging for the fences with various clubs. More of a physical work more than anything else. I would thoroughly warm up first to be careful  to not get my swing into trouble. I would always  pick a target, usually the 100 yard marker. When using a longer club all I looked for was the ball flying over, close to the top of  that marker. The last 20, or so balls I would...
I have flown from Vegas to DFW 4 times with my lazer range finder in my carry on. It's been searched every time, with no issues. They did turn it on, and  look through it. They seem to be more concerned with my lap top. I keep the laser in my carry on because I don't trust baggage handlers.   I know a guy who before he departed took an electronic device to the air port, and asked the TSA folks about it. I don't remember what the device was, but they had no issue with it....
This is not an answer to your question. Just another perspective.   I carry 4 wedges. PW, AW, SW, and a LW  I could not tell you what the bounce is on any of them. I can look at them, and  know which one has more bounce, but that's about it. I know my SW has the most bounce.    In my case, over the years, (trial and error if you will) I have learned to look at the situation, and pick the appropriate wedge for the shot at hand. I might sometimes pick the bounce that is...
Pretty sure Monty was just fooling around with a journalist. Rory may some day be better that Tiger has been, but he has some things to accomplish before being considered for Monty's claim.