or Connect

Posts by Patch

I played those balls a while back. I thought they were pretty good 2 piece ball, which also had some decent spin around the green.  They felt good off the putter face too.  They were just a bit on the shorter side as far as distance for me, even though they were advertised as a longer ball off the tee. I'd use them again if I ever see them on a shelf. 
I have relatives in Arlington, Saginaw, and other spots in the general FT Worth area. My money guy is located in Ft Worth.    I don't know what to tell you about avoiding traffic. The whole area is a slow mover from time  to time, but the slow down does not last as long as it probably does in socal. That said, if you know the right back roads your, commute can be less bothersome.    What I can tell you about the area is it is a completely different way of life down...
I don't use any of  them except maybe on a very rare occasion. Last time I may have looked at one was probably in the doctor's waiting room.  But, if I had to pick one,  I would go with which ever one had the fewer advertisement pages in it. I don't think any of them could beat "Golf For Dummies" for plausible information. 
It too bad opinions can get you in trouble in all walks of life.  I have not been a fan of Bishop, or Poulter, so it's not big deal to me. Getting hacked for an opinion is a loss of freedom, which sits poorly with me.   Oh well, I wonder who Woody will want to replace the man. Probably will need a task farce for this selection process too. 
IMHO, a  question like this needs to answered, in person, by a qualified swing/club fitter. Someone who will look at your wedge swing, ball flight, and divots. 
Poulter should be happy. It's just more publicity for his new book. I for one, did not know he had a book out til this flap took place. I'll will now look for it and most likely purchase it. . 
I never worry what the other guy is doing, or thinks, as long as it has no effect on what I am doing. This is good advice that was shared with me a long time ago.  
Well if that's the only mistake I made that day, I still did pretty well. Did you forget a comma? 
I think Y.A. Tittle should get at least an honorable mention. That guy played some tough football. http://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.J3UtF0lUiWkAvpUPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsOXB2YTRjBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-ironsource-fullyhosted_003&va=y.+a.+tittle&hspart=ironsource&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003
I just read an article on SB Nation that dealt with John Daly being a RC captain. Not many comments on the article, but most were positive in favor of JD guiding a team. Most would like to see the uniforms.