or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Patch

Most likely he has girl friend problems. That's just a guess on my part. He's been (allegedly) dating Gulbis, and Gretsky. If he has to chose between the two, he'd be better off going with Gretsky. I've seen Gulbis with out her make-up caked on. 
If the score card does tell me which tees to play from, based on my handicap, I just make a snap decision. 90% of the time it's going to be from the tips. Now, if there is some serious separation between the tees,  I will look at the white markers the other 10% of the time.    I see a lot of course where the various tee markers are pretty close to each other. Usually less than 15 yards of each other for the men's, with the womens' tee down the road a bit.   Sometimes...
I take a good look at what's in front of me.    I stand behind the ball, and pick out my target   I then align the score lines on my club face with something vertical to make sure the club is in my hands correctly.   Next I walk to the side of the ball, while continuing to look at my target.   Next I align the club face with my target, and step into my address position. A check point is to see where my left shoulder is pointing.    I tend to ground the club in...
No way to tell, since they played in different eras , and never faced each other in their prime. 
Rio Secco GC in Las Vegas is the only one I have first hand knowledge of . When it first opened they charged $600-$800 for a round of golf. It was in an up scaled neighborhood, and Harmon's School of Golf was there. Sometimes Tiger Woods could be seen playing there as he was under the tutelage of Butch at that time. They stayed open at that price for quite a long time. Another plus was that they were in some sort of partnership with one of the larger, local, hotel casinos....
How about this scenario. What about a golf course that was charging several hundreds of dollars, a few years ago to golf there, that is now charging less than $100 to golf?  Would that not be considered a down turn? What about "private courses" that are now open to the public? In both instances, those changes were made to keep more golfers on those types of courses.    Do I know any one who does not golf anymore, or a lot less due to economics? I could name 4 or 5, but...
Hard to say. I am assuming you are right handed. It is my belief that the left wrist should not be cupped at the top of the swing. I am right handed, and I try to maintain a some what straight left wrist at the top of my swing. That is because I want my club face in a correct position (for me) at the top. If I have it in the correct position at the top, it should still be in the correct position at impact with the ball.    Now if I cupped my left wrist at address, I...
Well I do not have the ability to play with the best of the best on a pro tour some where, so that is not a goal that I can satisfy.    When I golf, I am on the course for reasons other than just hitting the ball for a lowest score. I want to be out of doors. I like meeting new people. Sometimes there is wild life on the course that is nice to see.    As for golf, right now in my game, I am quite happy with any score under 85. Am I completely satisfied with 85 or...
I went with "D". It looked like the tougher of the selections. 
All I usually keep is my short game handicap, since it has the most impact on my score. I don't do it every time, but, but at least every 3rd, or 4th round.   I start counting my short games strokes/putts when I miss a GIR, and/or I make a GIR.  Example; If I miss a green, and it takes a chip/pitch and two putts to hole out, I write down a 3 for that hole. If I make a GIR, and it takes 2 putts to hole out, I write down a 2 for that hole. At the end of the round I add up...
New Posts  All Forums: