or Connect

Posts by Syberson

Not sure, but I couldn't find a thread addressing vintage (40s,50s,60s,70s) Macgregor clubs. I've heard there is a book/catalog out there showing the clubs thru the years??? Hoping someone can help me out.   I acquired a set of Macgregor M75 Tourney irons and MT Tourney woods that have LTWA stamped on the bottoms. Is there a source for the codes to determine what year and other info?   Thanks
I was thinking the same thing about the boot polish. Would like to get the faded bag back to the deeper color to match the rain hood.
I agree. I've used Lexol on my sofa and chair and it seems to work great. This bag I have is old, dry, abused, and in some areas the once smooth leather is scraped up a bit. I'll have to get a picture. Probably was quite the bag back in the day. But it is all leather and would be cool, albeit heavy, to carry around now if I could get it restored. Actually wouldn't be carrying it, but more of a cart bag.
I just picked up some Lexol cleaner and conditioner. It seems Lexol is the gold standard for leather so gonna give it a try. They did tell me that saddle soap would leave a residue on the leather. I appreciate the direction. Thanks!
Thanks and thanks for the link. I've used Lexol before on my furniture. Don't know why I didn't think of using it on this bag. Do you think it will be better than saddle soap?
I just picked up a vintage Burton cart bag. It's all cowhide leather. I'm saying that because of the cow head emblem stamped into the side of the bag. It's a light tan natural leather bag and looks like from the 60s or 70s. It does have some stains on the bottom that look like maybe old dried water stains. It has the rain cover. Because the rain cover has probably never seen the sun, it is a nicer darker tan leather. I'm hoping someone can give me some advice as to how to...
Does the Sand Wedge have the tungsten inserts as well? I have seen the sand wedge that looks similar with no inserts.