or Connect

Posts by whorippedit

U have problem I am ? just a crAcker
Ok ok now do in have to subscribe to 5 keys to talk golf here If I don't wanna join am I ok I'm not interested if u wanna remove me thAts ok just not interested in that I won't be upset looks like thus is a golf program site that's cool Delete me if u want
How do n I put video up? Monsta pacific highway best of the best
Keys?
Concept of golf swings played on a tilted plane to stay on plane you have to pivot downswing and swing left with handle and face square not flipped over face of club has a lot to do with plane two Best tip in a lesson ever got
Not sure if I posted to this one ;: anyway soundes like he is just seeking attention why not do this in private >>? Very disturbing Attention ***** . Com for him
Great story here Go do it life is short and if you feel like you can help than do it . Never listen to online comments do what you think is best thesis our online forums know one knows each other screw it and goe do it
I wanted to add more but won't let me do any edition on last post ? Any how's Edward just wanted to say a nice thread and we both playing hardest game ever . Youll get it stick to your one on one instructor
I see and understand well that is cool than. I'm into the see the pro thing and all /he has all my swings on computer at shop If I can I will pass on any helpful advice where I can give its .
Aware not easy hard as all game is . Poor guy is going on and on just thought I' s. Help him a bit is it ok to help here or comment ? If I got advice would be happy and great ful.