or Connect

Posts by mcl116

I've been Playing Golf for: On and off casually since I'm a kid.  Trying to get back into it but have really lost my swing so I've been working at the range to find it again.   My current handicap is:  N/A as I haven't played a round in a few years   My typical ball flight is:  high, to the right and occasionally sliced to the right   The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Push/slice to the right   I have resorted to bringing the club back...
So it took a while, as I've been really just working on the range, but have regressed a bit and have not been able to fix this.   I have resorted to bringing the club back to parallel to the ground on takeaway and stopping at parallel on the follow through to slow the swing down and focus mostly on releasing the club.   But maybe there's something else going on?   These are the first full swings I have taken in a while.   Let me know guys - I'm dying to improve...
I'll get a face on video up next time I get to the range.   I think my grip is pretty good, it's something I had been working on making more neutral and think it looks pretty good, but I will let you more experienced guys be the judge of that when I get my next video up.   Any tips on getting my weight forward?   Thanks!
I've been Playing Golf for: On and off casually since I'm a kid.  Trying to get back into it but have really lost my swing so I've been working at the range to find it again.   My current handicap is:  N/A as I haven't played a round in a few years   My typical ball flight is:  high, to the right and occasionally sliced to the right   The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Push/slice to the right   Videos: