or Connect

Posts by JGolf210

The course rating for the course I usually play is 72.8 from where I play and I always play it back wherever I go. I usually lose shots off the tee and I feel like my mental game used to be an issue, because I would put so much pressure on myself for high school golf and junior golf, but I think I have improved lately in that aspect.
I feel like there is room for improvement in my swing for sure.  I tend to miss the ball to the right.
I have trouble pinpointing a specific part that needs improvement.  I have had rounds where I have hit 14 greens, 10 fairways, but had 34 putts, and I have had rounds where I've hit 5 greens, but got up and down a lot and had 24 putts .  I track my greens, fairways, putts, and up & downs.  I had a guy I used to see for lessons, but haven't been back in a few months. 
This is my first post, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on lowering a handicap to scratch or plus.  Are there any effective practice routines, workouts, etc. that might help out?  I'm currently 18 years old and a 1.2 index, I have been as low as 0.7, just never been able to get over the hump.