or Connect

Posts by jackieMoon

Hopefully we get some good showings from Hearn, delaet, hadwin, weir and other Canadians. But totally agree with furyk
Haha ok sorry about not stating it in a clear way. My bad
Ummm it would be a shot to the ego cause you would be taking the easy way out and for some people, me included, it would seem like a totally different sport
What shafts y'all got in the 55s? I hit my current amp cells with stock shaft way to high and want to bring that down. I know it's a personally feel thing but was thinking kbs tours
Op looks stupid now eh?
Putter is all about feel and confidence. If you are a lot more confident with it and also if you have the wallet for one then go ahead. If the club makes you happy then go get it!
Legend
I'm not a good putter but trust me... Wouldn't be any three putts
Golftown daily deal: tmade spider counter balenced for 119. Thought id give her a go
I have two. First was on the 4th home I was in the right rough and my dad was in the left so I grabbed a 7 and 5 and walked to my ball. I ended up being probably 140 away and I hit my 7 around 170. There was also a tree right in front of me so I hit a 3/4 20 yard fade and put it about 10 feet behind the hole! It felt so great Second was on the last hole. I was 111 out and there was a little group of short trees blocking my view of the flag. Ended up putting it 2 feet to...