or Connect

Posts by Hardspoon

I will probably get there right around 1pm...I'm going to leave first thing in the morning, but I want to stop in Columbus to have breakfast/brunch with an old colleague who works out there now.
 Haha, I was in a grumpy mood last night...long day at work. Let's try this again: I'm glad this is happening, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!   @iacas @Rob Thompson @saevel25 @Jeremie Boop @Hardspoon
Let's start making a list… @iacas @Rob Thompson @saevel25 @Jeremie Boop @Hardspoon   I'm in, if you guys don't mind me being terrible at golf.  I might have the highest official handicap on the site...that should be a badge!
  Just preference, I guess...whenever I work out or run, I wear Under Armor type shirts, so I'm used to them.  Makes golf feel similar to other athletic activities, perhaps. They're not skin-tight or anything, just tighter/shorter than most golf shirts I've tried on (admittedly, I haven't tried many since I've only bought these for the past few years).  
I actually wear Nike Dri-Fit Tennis polos. I have yet to find a golf shirt that fits the way I like (short, tight sleeves and a slim waist).
 EDIT: OK, I see my mistake - I thought reading the OP that the ball was kicked while still in motion.
 I'm curious - why isn't this a breach of Rule 1-2? 1-2. Exerting Influence On Movement Of Ball Or Altering Physical ConditionsA player must not (i) take an action with the intent to influence the movement of a ball in play or (ii) alter physical conditions with the intent of affecting the playing of a hole.Exceptions:1. An action expressly permitted or expressly prohibited by another Rule is subject to that other Rule, not Rule 1-2.2. An action taken for the sole purpose...
Per Rule 18-4, you are not penalized (you need to replace the ball where it was and continue).   I think that per Rule 1-2, he would be penalized 2 strokes (possibly disqualified, although it didn't really benefit him so probably not).
Huh - I missed that completely.  If you look at the photos of the sole, it's pretty neat how they did it.  I probably still would never go back to spikes (I've never had a problem with traction in my True's), but it's a cool design.
 It's rare, but if there's a kidney-shaped green, you may not be able to putt at the flag since your ball would have to cross the fringe/rough.  That seems rare enough to me that you want the software to assume it's a mistake - as long as you can correct it later.