or Connect

Posts by GIANTSFAN

Got out this weekend and played ,lowered my tee and things seem a little better then with a higher tee.Still getting distance with lees loft on the shot had a eagle op and blew it with a S_ _ _ _ _ putt but still birdied the hole.   Improving every time out
Shot Boulder Creek today 81 Par. 65 course is beautiful set in the trees and lush setting of the Santa Cruz mountains cheap green fees and carts are ok
Played Boulder Creek today started off with a birdie and 2nd hole +3. Wasted birdie settled down and finished with 81 on a par 65 . Total 4 pars 2 birdies best was. Par 5 on the green in three putted in for birdie Had a eagle op swept the putt the wrong way All in all great day with Dad
TIGER WOODS GOLF FOR THE WII AWSOME TIME KILLER T.V SUCKS MOST OF THE TIME
Let's see some BayArea courses !!!!!
Summit Pointe GC good course on a value coupon day course is set on a sloping hillside some holes are TUFF!!!!
[IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/99631/width/640/height/1000 Took back to pond: improved my game that day I think
[IMG] Dublin Ranch GC great executive 18 very lush and maintained perfectly this a shot of 18th
Napa Valley Country. Club 1st time at a club what a experience
Fathers Day is here and for the last three years my brother and I have played golf with Dad and it is priceless .I have been playing since I was 18 and didn't start playing with my brother until about 9 years ago . My dad played when I was little but we never got to play until we got him back into the game about 5 years ago. If anybody has the chance to get out this weekend and golf with there father take advantage of every minute because they won't be around forever,my...