or Connect

Posts by Matt McCauley

Thanks!
I just wish there was an easy way to figure out what they are worth. I'll cheap ebay I guess
I just want to be fitted but that is a good option. I've played with them and I've tried some other clubs. I really just want to start fresh with a new fitted set.
Sorry guys I just put a 1 on there for my handicap. I'm not sure what my handicap is at this point. I took lessons when I was young and now I play for fun. Anyone have any ideas on how to sell these so I can move to something else?
They were a gift from a family member. I'm wanting to get fitted by a pro and try change over to Taylor made or another
Glad to be here. I'm looking to move onto a different club and would like some help. I'm wondering what my setup is worth because I want to use the money from these for a fitted set. Purchased last year and some clubs have not even been used. Left handed Callaway Razr X (Black edition) Driver, 3, 5 Callaway Razr X original Hybrid set Callaway Razr X original Iron set Callaway Razr X Sand and Pitching wedge Scottsdale putter Ping bag I think my driver and woods are...
Glad to be here. I'm looking to move onto a different club and would like some help. I'm wondering what my setup is worth because I want to use the money from these for a fitted set. Left handed Callaway Razr X (Black edition) Driver, 3, 5 Callaway Razr X original Hybrid set Callaway Razr X original Iron set Callaway Razr X Sand and Pitching wedge Scottsdale putter Ping bag I think my driver and woods are stiff These have only seen 9 courses. Thanks in advance