or Connect

Posts by Lambo

I've done some more research on this and the train of thought of a lot of articles is one degree of open club face to path will cause a ball movement of 4 yards (roughly). With the video above I need to re-align my body by 4 degrees, So does that therefore mean for a 200 yard drive I need to aim by body right by 48 feet at the point where the ball will land?   Sheesh! That seems excessive! Is that really how much you should aim your body? If so it is no wonder I have a...
Also, cheers for the warm welcome!!! :)
Thanks for that Billchao! This confirms what my thoughts were. I'll see what happens during my lesson later in the week (no doubt there will be other things which will cause my slice - bah) but a brilliant video nonetheless!
Hi there,   I have a swing thought that I would like some comments on when it comes to slicing my driver.  Any comments appreciated (including you are talking nonsense haha)   I am having an issue with my driver (don’t we all) that seems like it is fairly common – the dreaded slice!  Half of the shots I would normally hit with my driver fly dead straight however every other shot will result in a ball flight that is dead straight for say, 50-100 yards, and then the last...