or Connect

Posts by MrDC

I like it, good stuff in there. But sadly it's easy for a pro that has been doing little but play golf since they were a kid to not think too much, the rest of us need a checklist and I doubt I'll be tossing mine away any time soon.
Yup, I don't care what others do, kick the ball into a perfect lie every shot for all I care, and I prefer others treat me the same and not comment on my play, so while I wouldn't do such a thing and play by the rules I would not take to someone making a comment about my game, because it's all on me.
I think the selfie distorted a bit, but yeah the surgery is not helping her, neither is the weight loss... oh well. Maybe GC knew something us fans didn't? maybe they saw this coming, maybe they moved on just in time.
She's a pretty girl for sure, but she doesn't make a tiny skirt quite pop the same way Holly does. The sad reality is they'll probably never find a great replacement, and Holly took another job in a galaxy far, far away, because I have yet to see her.
I still like MD, because I like all things golf talk, but Holly is a special girl, she has the looks and swagger, it's amazing to me that she leaves for another job and yet we have yet to see her anywhere, what a dumb move that turned out to be.
His stock went up greatly with his Ryder Cup game, and it was cool to see him in the World Match Play, he has skills, there's no doubt about that and I think he'll win a major soon.
I play all-ball, obviously it takes a quiet course, which thankfully I can find near me at off times. I hit 2-3 balls off the tee and play them all, great practice, I use cheap balls and let the errant shots become donations. On the greens I'll sometimes drop a few more and chip a lot, it's been a big focus of mine.
It is a bummer, but I'll stay positive and save the usual green fees money for some new gear, I'm thinking it's new driver time...
Maybe I'm strange because whenever I play near a busy street I hope somebody would do it, but it never happens, I would never but I think it's pretty damn funny, especially if the timing was right. I do suck though so I'm due.
I can't say any one area gets more attention from me, I'm fairly equal all around but putting, I spend the least time putting. Driving has and will probably always get a great deal of attention in my range time, for me it's super important. But I've recently spent a lot of time around the practice greens, the longer grass just off the fringe and bunkers have been killing me.