or Connect

Posts by 603Golf

Me personally I would go with the 3H, but mostly because I doubt I would utilize the 64.  Perhaps demo a 3H nearby and see if you like the feel and go from there?
Thank you both for the suggestions it is much appreciated.  I will try that drill Boogie.
Thank you Boogie I appreciate it...I see what you're saying too.  Almost looks like a loop to get back to the ball...
Hi Boogie,   I was able to get out to the range at lunch, but only got a Down the Line video.  You can at least see my whole body in this one though...does this help at all?  Thanks again!  
Thanks Boogie!  I'll try to get out to the range and try that soon and post back.
Thanks Saevel!
Thank you for any help/suggestions!  I've been trying stack & tilt for a few months now, and while it does help compress the ball my flight path has been very inconsistent and I'm prone to a fat shot from time to time   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1 year My current handicap index or average score is: 18 My typical ball flight is: Inconsistent...slight fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: long iron slice, short iron push &...
Hi Everyone,   First post on the San Trap, although I've been reading it for a couple of months.  Been golfing about a year now, and have been working on S&T for just a couple of months.  I finally took some videos of my swing.  Any tips/things you could suggest I work on?  I've been more consistent with my iron play, although I'm still prone to a couple of fat shots per round (generally when I can feel myself trying to swing overly aggressive).    One thing I really...