or Connect

Posts by trey3d

The lie won't change but your setup will. That will change where the lie should be, talking from experience as it did for me.
I recently bought a set of used forged Adams from golfsmith, and the salesman had them bent for me for free. Just a thought. I wouldn't buy a set offline if you have never swung them.
My best friend and I are playing LPGA international, on the 5th hole a cold wind comes thru and there is black clouds over head. Happened in an instance. Lightning starts striking close, so we start to head in as fast as we can. The girls that are training were still playing for another 10 mins. Crazy. We are far from the pro shop and lightning is everywhere. We have 1 hit maybe 100 yards away on hole 7. Did I mention the cart had a low tire. We make it to the snack bar at...
Awesome idea. Mine currently is Victoria hills and champions gate.
As a hacker I can tell the difference from a prov1 to let's say a dt solo. I can't bring my self to buy them new as where the dt solos are 20$. I did just find 10 new prov1 yesterday at the course. It's good for a couple putts using the pro v1 when it sits with no roll out as the harder balls like to roll out 10ft further for me. Bridgestone e series is a close second. Im a hacker and have nike forged blades. You should hear the comments when people see them in my bag....
Work on wet bunkers. Atleast here in Florida it's almost always hard pan 3-4 inches under. Practice if they have a practice bunker. It will give you a better idea. Every course seems to be different.
I started off shooting over 100. With in 2 months I was a consistent 90s golfer. Now I'm shooting mid high 80s with the occasional 90s. After only 10 months of golf it can happen. I'm close to breaking 80s which is my goal when I started for the first year.(10 months total so far) A big goal but it just made me try harder. The 2nd 9 is usually my best by 5 strokes. Playing 9 holes only the last couple days I have shot 41-43. Today I'm playing 18 by myself hopefully I can...
I started playing 10 months ago. Went from 115 to 96 on average after 2 months. Key things that helped: 1 get fitted for you clubs. Very important, if the lie is up or down on the club it will cause it to open up or close when you hit the ground. Causing a bad slice or hook. 2 Keep your head and feet still 3 Take a shorter back swing with a good tempo. If your wrist are hurting it is probably from to fast of back swing. I have seen so many people with a faster back swing...