or Connect

Posts by YoungGunCards23

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone TOUR B330‑S golf balls Bubba Watson -13 Kevin Streelman -11 George Coetzee -12
Shot an 87 48/39...frontside and backside were night and day. Real narrow course, but shorter called Glenmary in Louisville, KY. Used my 3 wood off the tee all day (which is usually a fairway finder at 240/250 yards all day long) but seemed to be over cooking my draw and getting some penalties and into bad spots on the front side. Led to two triple bogies. But on the backside, I started finding the fairway and that set me up for my iron/wedge game that has been spot...
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver! Justin Rose -7 Jim Furyk -6 Jamie Donaldson -5
If I could get out of work I would be there! Sounds very beneficial to see how the pros practice meticulously.
Thanks for all the advice! I might resurrect this thread come August, and I'll let you know what happened and hopefully some good stories from Valhalla!
You got to love it! I'm sure you will have fond memories for the rest of your life just seeing the great golf and Tiger, but even more so it's the time you get to spend with the family! That's another reason why I love golf so much, and I'm just starting to get the addiction after playing baseball my whole child/teenage sporting years.
I have Friday tickets. Wish I could get some weekend tickets or maybe some practice round tickets....but work and budget comes into play (kind of like my actual golf playing time)
HahHaha nah I'm the type of person who doesn't feel like it's necessary to draw attention to themselves. I'm excited for the atmosphere and spending time with the family, but I'm equally excited to see the best golf in the world.
Any other advice? I've thought about maybe staying withy parents who may want to camp out at one of the holes and wait for him rather than walking/ running all day to follow him in the blazing hot/humid weather. But I'm still young and would love to follow maybe a player that will tee off in the morning like a Kuchar (one of my favorites), McIlroy, Mickelson, Fowler, etc....and then catch another afternoon group later in the day. But I feel seeing Tiger play as much as...
Man they made some good products back in the day. I haven't got to try their newer lines that Dicks and Golf Galaxy resurrected.Anyways I feel like more advanced players may be able to shape shots better and control trajectory with a longer iron over a hybrid.