or Connect

Posts by YoungGunCards23

Dufner for me....no chew, no waggle....laid back and have a beautiful wife though :)
Great round...4 bogeys on the front side came from poor approaches....scrambled well, putted decently, drove the ball consistently...got it rolling on the back side! Great round for sure!
TheThe clear exception to the rule. Last two PGA championships at Valhalla will go down as two of the most memorable. Sure liked the scoring rather than a snore fest that was this year's US Open. Also, ask Jordan Spieth, Keegan Bradley, and Bubba Watson (among others) how easy it was out there.
I have an Adams Super #1 Hybrid that may be the answer for you. It's the same loft (15 degrees) as your normal 3 wood just with a smaller head that allows you to hit it from the deck very easy. Mine has an Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft in it and flies. It's great for long par 5s, and decent from the tee box. The only reason I don't use it is because the offset of the hybrid doesn't fit my eye.
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone TOUR B330‑S golf balls Bubba Watson -13 Kevin Streelman -11 George Coetzee -12
Shot an 87 48/39...frontside and backside were night and day. Real narrow course, but shorter called Glenmary in Louisville, KY. Used my 3 wood off the tee all day (which is usually a fairway finder at 240/250 yards all day long) but seemed to be over cooking my draw and getting some penalties and into bad spots on the front side. Led to two triple bogies. But on the backside, I started finding the fairway and that set me up for my iron/wedge game that has been spot...
I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver! Justin Rose -7 Jim Furyk -6 Jamie Donaldson -5
If I could get out of work I would be there! Sounds very beneficial to see how the pros practice meticulously.
Thanks for all the advice! I might resurrect this thread come August, and I'll let you know what happened and hopefully some good stories from Valhalla!
You got to love it! I'm sure you will have fond memories for the rest of your life just seeing the great golf and Tiger, but even more so it's the time you get to spend with the family! That's another reason why I love golf so much, and I'm just starting to get the addiction after playing baseball my whole child/teenage sporting years.