or Connect

Posts by finn5033

I really like my instructor and am enjoying the lessons. I have been practicing a lot using what he is teaching me. I payed for 3 hours of lessons which we decided to break into 6 half hour lessons. First lesson was grip and stance. Second lesson was another grip tweak and more with the stance. He is giving me 2 things at a time to work on. I am trying to get out to play at least once and get in 3 trips to the range between lessons. It is a struggle but I knew it would be...
 Thanks for the encouragement. I tried hitting lefty at the range last night and it was ugly but expected. I think for now I am going to keep putting in the work right handed. I have 4 more lessons with my instructor. On top of that I've been playing twice a week and going to the range 3 times a week. If I don't see any improvement by the end of this year I think I may try switching for next year.
Hello everyone I am new to the site. I am 33 years old and have been golfing on and off since I was in my early teens. I was actually a pretty good golfer in middle school. I was on the golf team and was a high 70's low 80's shooter on a regular basis from senior tees. I went through a big growth spurt the summer before my 9th grade year and it really threw off my swing. I lost interest and really didn't golf more than a couple times a year after that. Every time I've...