or Connect

Posts by SweetSpot

Yep it's correct and current. I use GHIN to keep it updated every round.
I've shot 60s starting with a bogey. I've also shot 80 haha it depends on the way an individual reacts. Everybody is different.
I play at Stonebridge Dye in TX. I absolutely love it. It's a 77.3/143 rating so it's a wonderful test. I think it's fun shooting low on a hard course than low on an easy course. I see how he can be overrated to a point. But I've never played a dye course that I wouldn't recommend to any golfer who enjoys the trip around a test! :)
I play back. I play a course that has a 77.3/143 rating stretching 7443 yards. I like playing back anywhere and everywhere. Being a +4 handicap and playing a tee or two up is mentally hard for me. I feel like I have to shoot so low to be satisfied haha sounds kinda strange I guess ..
agreed. Next time I'm going to cancel my tee time and round up some numbers!
My vote is on your mentality .. two months ago I was constantly shooting par.. couldn't break it though I had before. I would be 4 under with 4 to go and still shoot par. I then realized my body and mind just got comfortable. I decided to begin to enjoy being uncomfortable coming down the stretch. I've shot the most rounds in the 60s since then than I ever have. I play everyday and mental game is everything when it comes to a scratch golfer breaking par consistently. Next...
Nice job man. Keep it down!
Thanks guys! Good eagle mburton! I completely agree atx! Haha
Haha that's awesome
Thanks Ray! Congrats to you as well. How far did you have in?