or Connect

Posts by The 8th green

That's a possibility if you guys can put up with me again.  Ryan and Jason would probably be up for it too.
Thanks Colin, I attribute my inconsistency to a huge layoff in my golfing activities and am now trying to catch up with where I was years ago.  It's not coming back easily.  Great fun today.  Thanks so much for your encouragement.  I aim to be improved by the next event .... we'll see how that works ;)
It was fantastic meeting all of you and playing a round with some of you.  The golf game was far from fantastic (and I'm speaking only of mine), but it was a great way to spend the day.  Thanks to one and all.  We'd love to join you guys again sometime!   Mitch
OK, if you say so .... lol.  I'll play.  I won't make the breakfast at Panera though.  See you all at the range tomorrow.
Wow, this is so cool!  Can't wait to play on Sunday ...and Ringworld, you needn't worry about being the worst looking golfer out there, although I do plan on stepping it up for the BLUE team !!
21 is fair for Ryan (@RyMerritt).  his bowling handicap is MUCH lower than that, but for golf, that will work.
Funds sent.   Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Mine will be coming at you tomorrow morning Tristan.  Sorry for the delay.
Paypal works for me.