or Connect

Posts by Jberkowitz89

Heading to the range tonight to work on weight transfer, and keeping my right elbow in throughout the swing (right-handed). Going to hopefully get in at least 45 mins of putting too, can't have any more of those 39-putt rounds!
Yeah, its been tough to get out and practice/play since getting rid of the car back in April. I've definitely been that guy with his clubs on the el/metra.  Recently, I started using Enterprise CarShare (like Zipcar) and going out to the range at Skokie or Golf Center Des Plaines. 
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 2.5 Years (3rd year playing consistently, only get about 6 months of golf per year though living in Chicago) My current handicap index or average score is: 22 (Average score of 94) My typical ball flight is: Honestly, my ball flight is pretty all over the place. I have some hooks and some slices, and also some nice drives every round, so there isn't really a typical flight. The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate...
Hi all, This is my first post on here, so forgive me if this topic has already been discussed before. I live in downtown Chicago, and without a car and working a 9-5 job, it's been tough to find places to practice during the week. Anyone on here have any suggestions? Thanks!