or Connect

Posts by wedda

Hello, Im in the business to buy the Pure grips but I'm debating wether to buy the Pure pro or the DTX.. Any feedback?  I played Multicompound and right now the Tour velvet.. And I can't try these grips anywhere near me.. But I still want to give these a go.. So post your feedback please, any tips are appreciated!  
It's working fine with the shaft just half into the driver hosel.. Hopefully it will not come loose anytime soon! 
The guy I bought the head from told me it's an aluminium ridge down the hosel, so I just need to put it down 35 mm then it will work just great.. I haven't tried the club at the golfcourse yet..  I had a geek driver head before with the shaft, and that was 35 mm deep.. so it seems to be legit.. :)  Thanks for all the input though!
Never mind.. The head is made like that.. There is a aluminium Ridge that stops the shaft from going more than 35mm.. Maybe I should've out epoxy in the hole as well.. We will see if the head flies off the shaft =)
It's a Miura giken sit 460 head attach to a matrix HD 6.. What does .335t mean? =)
Hello fellow golfers, I just fitted my 0.355 hosel driver head with my 0.355 shaft but it would only go half way down.. Is this a problem or will it last? About 1 inch went down the driverhead but after that, there is a aluminium ridge that my shaft wouldnt go down into.. I sandpapered my shaft but still it wouldnt go down that extra inch.. Anyone done this before and it went okay? Let's just say the driverhead is about 2 inch deep so I filled 1 inch.. On the...