or Connect

Posts by rjf190

hey guys-   although these are pretty much 3 quarter swings, please let me know your thoughts.  in these swings, my contact has been much better as i've been focusing on turning my hips/straitening my legs and swinging to right field.   thanks!
got it, i will continue to work on keeping the head still   what about the other aspects of my swing?  is there anything that I am doing well / not doing well?
Hey guys-   So I went to the range last night with these new tips in mind but I still wasn't hitting the ball very consistent.  I had a 7 iron in my hand and the majority of the shots went not very high and only about 115 yards but they were straight.  These shots felt like I was hitting the ground first, then the ball.  Therefore, I tried sliding my hips more on the downswing but the ball would push immediately to right and not travel far at all.  What am I doing...
Hi everyone! Thank you for all of the feedback, it is much appreciated. In fact, I took this advice to the range this weekend and was able to make much more solid contact and was a lot less erratic. I was able to take some better videos and was hoping to get some more specific advice. A couple thoughts: 1) I often feel like the club comes back too far and comes off path and i lose a good angle with the left arm. Any suggestions for keeping the angle at the top of the...
Thanks for replying. To be honest, it's a combination of both (some fat/thin and some push/hooks). It feels like I'm not hitting the ground in a different place every time. Any suggestions?
thanks! i just started a my swing thread and hopefully I will get some help there
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3 years   My current handicap index or average score is: 100+ My typical ball flight is: all over the place The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: bad shots     Hey guys-   I've been playing golf very inconsistently for the past 3 years or so, so I recently decided to try an “easier” swing for me (Stack and Tilt).  Although I’ve seen some great improvements over my previous swing, I am still very...
Hey guys-   I've been playing golf very inconsistently for the past 3 years or so, so I recently decently to try an “easier” swing (Stack and Tilt).  Although I’ve seen some great improvements over my previous swing, I am still very inconsistent.  The quality of the videos isn’t the best, but I’ve posted a DTL and head on shot.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.