or Connect

Posts by johnnysquardo

Yea i know they have the Grafalloy Blue (for help with getting a higher shot) and Red (help keeping the ball low) while also having a Black one. If i cant find any white shafts that fit my needs ill probably just try the Black Pro Custom
Yes they are the white ones so we are probably talking about the same ones. Thanks for your input! I really wanted a graphite shaft for my irons that are preferably white (even though i wouldnt mind black...I know thats being very picky) and I am more concerned about performance than color but that would just be an extra bonus. I have went to a fitting and was told the "KBS Custom .355T" shafts were one of the top ones for me and then the "Graphite Design Tour AD 85 .355T"...
Hey guys just had a quick question. I have some irons that need to be re shafted and I was wondering if the Apollo Shadow FL shaft is of decent quality? If now what are some recommendations. I'm looking for a lightweight graphite shaft if possible. Thanks guys!
Hi! First post on the forum (even though i read here all the time). I have just started getting back into golf. I'm 22 and just working on getting back into my groove and get my score down. Im looking to get a new iron set and i have my eye on either the Taylor made Burners 2.0 or the RBZ's.   My question is that i have never bought an iron set by myself cause the last time I got irons my dad surprised me for Christmas and i had no involvement in the buying process. I...