or Connect

Posts by NatalieB

Tough crowd. Need to work on what Erik calls my "right hand Monkey Grip."
Worked a little on a 3/4 backswing feeling with pulling the handle down and right elbow down to start the downswing.
Worked on this recently. My head was going forward and my hips were going backward in the backswing, so I would reverse those in the downswing. Got better pretty quickly with alternating something on the front of my head or on the right hip.
Finished first in driving, second in chipping, and first in putting, and second overall in Drive, Chip, and Putt today for 12-13 yo girls. Sub-Regional play is in early August.
Just some work from a lesson recently. Was getting too close to the ball and too shallow into the ball leading to lots of thins. Driver has predictably been pretty good lately. Really like that third picture.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ Since I was 3 (kinda) My current handicap index or average score is: High 50s for 9 holes (par 36) My typical ball flight is: Draw (when I hit it on the center of the club) The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Poor contact Videos: