or Connect

Posts by brnzbk

Well, had my second lesson and did much better than the previous week, actually hit as many good shots as bad, so that's an improvement for me.  I purchased a set of Adams Speedline so this is the set I will be using to learn the game.   I'll keep you posted with my progress and equipment purchases.
I want to win a Calloway Big Bertha Driver   Ernie Els -13 Luke Donald -9 Lee Westwood -12
Took my first lesson today,1 hour and it went pretty well.  I decided to purchase some clubs so I would be using the same thing every time, ordered a set of Adam's Speedline, they seem like a good beginner to intermediate set. Now I just need to practice and get ready for my next lesson.
Hello everyone   I just joined TST and am looking forward to discussing my golf game as soon as I have one.  I am taking my first lesson tomorrow and I am really excited about getting into the game and learning a new sport I can share with my friends.   I haven't purchased a set of clubs, thought I would get a few lessons under my belt and some advice from my instructor before I spent any money.  So if you have any suggestions I would appreciate all comments and advice.